When you successfully charge $99.99 for something you already sold

dragonslayer2k12

This is just like... wtf I mean really? how many will pay for it seriously?

So basically fallout 76 is just worse prologue to fallout 4 with only multiplayer...

Corrected. Look, guise, we need to seriously troll-slam this.

I haven't bought FO76, since I'm not interested in multiplayer shooters anyway. I want solid single player games and the occasional realistic racer experience, such as the good old GPL from 1998, that's still modded today. I've got zero interest in being called dick, homo or motherf*#@er by preteens, which is the experience I've taken from playing GTAV online. So Bugthesdas efforts to make me buy this crap are lost on me anyway.

The only thing I'm worried about is that it has locations like Bioware does, where you can follow a certain path, but you can't run all over the map freely.

Outer worlds needs its own thread, but given it's Obsidian, I suspect it more of a New Vegas attitude, considering what they were aiming at.

The only thing I'm worried about is that it has locations like Bioware does, where you can follow a certain path, but you can't run all over the map freely.

Outer worlds needs its own thread, but given it's Obsidian, I suspect it more of a New Vegas attitude, considering what they were aiming at.

I would be careful with Obsidian also. The last two titles didn't live up to it's former glory and they're now part of Microsoft. So I say, wait and see before purchasing something that's rather Microoft in terms of creativity.

I would be careful with Obsidian also. The last two titles didn't live up to it's former glory and they're now part of Microsoft. So I say, wait and see before purchasing something that's rather Microoft in terms of creativity.

Well, the review I watched mentions that you can only go in certain areas that the game lets you run, but you can't go climbing and running EVERYWHERE.

You land on a planet, you can't run all over the planet, just in the areas that you're allowed to in other words.

They used Bioware games as an example for this.