Additional scrap cars! - Decorative

EdgeUK90

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! That thing is EPIC!

Now to be fair, I doubt a direct replication would work... At all... But it doe make me wonder about that all so American tradition of the 'Motorhome' - the big bus-based kind, with the pop-outs and full bathrooms and crazy stuff like that. This thing could serve as an inspiration for something along those line I think.

~JD

WOW! That thing is EPIC!

Now to be fair, I doubt a direct replication would work... At all... But it doe make me wonder about that all so American tradition of the 'Motorhome' - the big bus-based kind, with the pop-outs and full bathrooms and crazy stuff like that. This thing could serve as an inspiration for something along those line I think.

~JD

hmmm,motorhome? Im found something.

Peacemaker.

link to see:https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/get-zen_doc/1246934/pub_5c3ee8f9bb0fd300a92f5d95_5c3ee900ef136b00a923db74/scale_1200

https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/get-zen_doc/1222191/pub_5c3ee8f9bb0fd300a92f5d95_5c3eee52df53e700aa305172/scale_1200

https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/get-zen_doc/167204/pub_5c3ee8f9bb0fd300a92f5d95_5c3ee900f2c47c00a90c7c67/scale_1200

and in fallout 4 art book vanilla trucks have logo ''brave''.(just fact for new trucks)

Zopwertty.

Oh! This is a shot in the dark but I have to ask...

Have you heard or read about Fallout London? Seeing your jaw dropping car designs, I can easily imagine you coming up with a gorgeous London black cab for that mod. Just sayin' :smile:

I like your current mod progress and cant wait for me to do a full clean install and pop it in the data folder.

Its late here, too much coffee, going to bed.

Interesting you bring up this point about Fallout London.

I recently joined the development team. Soon you will be able to see my unique creations that I make for the game!

@Zopwerrty - That concept is stunning to look at, although unfortunately I cannot see anywhere in the game this may actually 'Fit' for lack of a better word without severe landscape modification.

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

Have you heard or read about Fallout London? Seeing your jaw dropping car designs, I can easily imagine you coming up with a gorgeous London black cab for that mod. Just sayin' :smile:

I like your current mod progress and cant wait for me to do a full clean install and pop it in the data folder.

I recently joined the development team. Soon you will be able to see my unique creations that I make for the game!

@Zopwerrty - That concept is stunning to look at, although unfortunately I cannot see anywhere in the game this may actually 'Fit' for lack of a better word without severe landscape modification.

- Edge

Maybe it will be on the railway and not on the monorail, then maybe it can be added.The interior can be designed in the fallout style.

Zopwertty.

Yes, that is a possibility - I shall ponder on this thought as most of the land based rail tracks in Fallout 4 are all for industry rather than passenger commute.

Todays progress - 90% there.. May have this one ingame soon!

Fo4-Missile-Truck-20.jpg Fo4-Missile-Truck-21.jpg

More soon.

- Edge

Yes, that is a possibility - I shall ponder on this thought as most of the land based rail tracks in Fallout 4 are all for industry rather than passenger commute.

Todays progress - 90% there.. May have this one ingame soon!

Fo4-Missile-Truck-20.jpg Fo4-Missile-Truck-21.jpg

More soon.

- Edge

That's awesome. :D

Friend of mine wants a version with a box/bed on the back, instead of missiles, so he can use it as his 'home away from home'. :D

- Edge

This is good news, good news indeed! I am intrigued by FOLON and its content. I was a fan of Doctor Who and Torchwood for the longuest time... I am eager to take a walk on London wild side...along with some of your contribution!

- Edge

This is good news, good news indeed! I am intrigued by FOLON and its content. I was a fan of Doctor Who and Torchwood for the longuest time... I am eager to take a walk on London wild side...along with some of your contribution!

Thanks dude, It intrigues me too - especially being a British Fallout fan :laugh: + I also used to live in London! I should have my first creation for them previewing in the following week :thumbsup:

Todays progress, Nearly finished now! Top-side done. Once I finish the underbody we will be looking at ingame shots :ohmy:

Fo4-Missile-Truck-24.jpg Fo4-Missile-Truck-25.jpg

Fo4-Missile-Truck-26.jpg

More soon.

- Edge