Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

But carry on blaming others for your own mistakes

Where's your proof?

and projecting your own shortcomings and prejudices on others

Proof?

It's an expected and typical strategy for the left

Proof that I support the left?

This is just more of your believing in bulls*** because it suits your point of view.

Edited by gnarly1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But carry on blaming others for your own mistakes

Where's your proof?

and projecting your own shortcomings and prejudices on others

Proof?

It's an expected and typical strategy for the left

Proof that I support the left?

This is just more of your believing in bulls*** because it suits your point of view.

Well, if you want "proof" here are several examples ...

Oh dear. Have you considered that you might be living in a self-imposed bubble? You know about tools like reading across the aisle, right?

When your best argument effectively parrots what your opponent just said, you've got nothing.

Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but it also suggests the lack of original thought.

Also, I have never stated that I believe YOU support the left, yet is is telling that you immediately jumped on the defensive when I brought up the shortcomings of the usual leftist argumentative techniques.

I should also note that I wasn't replying to, or quoting, you when I asked for an example, or mentioned I was still waiting for, "proof" of Trump's lies, however again I find it noteworthy that you DID agree that all politicians lie, yet provided no proof of that accusation.

Perhaps the debate forums are still a bit too advanced for you?

Worst Prez ever? Don't know about that, though i believe that the anarchist and groups like BLM (the organization as a whole, not one social justice reform aspect) and other America haters took motivation from his comments like "You didn't build that" "clinging to their guns and bibles" ect. I despised many of Obama's policies, but, when, you cut through the media bullsh*t, He was a capitalist from head to toe..the ultimate crony capitalist, establishment politician from the git-go.
He was also the ultimate media darling..the liberal MSM absolutely worshiped him, pandered to him and fawned over him AND his wife. After all, he was the first "black president". It's ok to dismiss the fact that he was bi-racial.....Basically ignoring his "white half" isn't racism in it's purist form, is it? Afterall, skin color doesn't matter, Right?

A stark contrast...the absolute media darling vs, the brash, outspoken President that stands up to the media bias. The first Republican prez since Reagan to do so.

Edited by edgeburner

On Donald Trump and his inability to speak true, FactCheck,org records an average of between 16 and 22 false or misleading statements made my Trump EVERY DAY.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checker-president-trump-made-19127-false-or-misleading-claims-in-1226-days/ar-BB14RCpH

As for Obama being the worst President in the last 100 years, no. The only real issue that most folks have with Obama is that he was melanin blessed.

On Donald Trump and his inability to speak true, FactCheck,org records an average of between 16 and 22 false or misleading statements made my Trump EVERY DAY.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checker-president-trump-made-19127-false-or-misleading-claims-in-1226-days/ar-BB14RCpH

As for Obama being the worst President in the last 100 years, no. The only real issue that most folks have with Obama is that he was melanin blessed.

I had a fair few issues with Obama, and none of them even considered the color of his skin. Was he 'the worst'? Suppose that depends on your perspective....

Politicians lie. All of them. Granted, Donnie seems to have taken it to a whole new level, but, I still like him better than any of the current crop of dem candidates....