Something big is going to be announed

Thor.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Price is looking mighty good and probably at a loss for Sony. Even with the lack of used games the price is right. Again its starting to look allot like steam drm. Edited by Thor.

I could see them go digital only, but i highly doubt that with steam even releasing cd version of the game. I rarely ever buy used ps3 games, even then its risky, like online pass is a good example.

no used games and i wouldnt buy a PS4. i almost only buy used games, with the exception of when i pre order a game, or new its my only choice, or if new and used are the same price (it happens sometimes lol)

I for one don't see why everyone's all upset about it, although i do feel for the fact some might not be able to afford at the actual price of the game. I mean they could offer steam like sales every now and then.. If you even have a ps3 it still is capable of used games, even the 360 has backwards compatibility though not fully but emulated.

Technical side started to show, that the ps4 is going to use completely new architecture compared to the ps3 and two, its going to use AMD architecture instead, they would have to ad some sort of emulation for it to work properly. Although i see no reason why not though. like the 360, although the 360 uses the same architecture as the original xbox

:geek: :geek:

86x architecture converted to 64bit standard pc cpu's architecture, which is harder to convert ?? you ask me :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

although i do buy used games myself allot from amazon :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.

Have you seen the prices on PSN? they're a joke. It's not about being able to afford new games, it's about being stuck with rubbish you can't sell. I don't mind paying the extra for new games but that's because I can sell them on when I've finished I don't want to be stuck with a pile of £40 to £50 coasters.

(: i understand that :D, but the pc market has been suffering with that for a long time, like steam for instants. i'm against it, but it was going to happen sooner or later, you should feel pitty for us then lol. no used games for me, At least for us pc gamers sigh. :( :(

PC games are far cheaper than console games, also there's the Steam sale where you pick up those games you weren't sure about and PC gamers tend to spend more on their hobby anyway. I don't see how they can continue with the pricing as it is and stop used game sales, it will hurt new games sales too, people sell old games and put the money towards new ones. These companies seem to think people have an endless supply of money, they don't. It'll also be horribly damaging to gaming, if customers become risk averse because they'll be stuck with these games then publishers will take even less chances than they do now.

Remember you have to wait until tomorrow to find out, all that is just rumours right now, we need to hear it from Sony directly :teehee:

Here is some other interesting news, but it conflicts with your price ????

uncertain at this time, Sony's playen with us yo :blink: :teehee:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/19/playstation-4-price-release-date-reportedly-outed

Edited by Thor.