Forum upgrade complete, still some work to do

Dark0ne

I can only seem to get to my Skyrim Nexus profile, which is sort of redundant for me as I don't play the game o.O
Edit: Make that silly, not redundant. Brain's not working today...

Click Skyrim Nexus profile, then click another profile on that site if you need another Nexus site. Don't want to have to add 16 different links that would not only make the profile area look (more) ugly, but also require more effort any time a new Nexus site is released.

A drop menu wouldn't be cluttering, maybe that could be applied in the future? Not a massive deal but would be less awkward especially if skyrim nexus was having problems again at some point. Also I can't seem to find an option to give kudos directly through the forums, do I have to visit skyrim nexus for that as well?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dark0ne and the Moderation team

I really need your help!

Since the forum upgrade my forum profile is completely down, which means no messages, no forum and even no logout from this part.

My Nexus profile works as supposed, but the lack of available messaging is a real blow to my modding work and for my friends which I help out with testing etc.

Do you have any idea what I could do?

Many thanks in advance,

Ect

Edited by EcthelionOtW

@Dark0ne

Thank you so much for your response.

That is all I get to see:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#1001]

You are not allowed to visit this community.

Friends have told me if they try to check my forum profile it says "Member no longer active".

I cannot perform any action on the forum side, neither read or write messages nor even sign out.

Dear Dark0ne,

Could you update current status of this forum rebuilding?

From my side I can't see whether fixing is undergoing or not, and many issues e.g. missing icons of white theme still exists...