Vortex not installing mods

mikuto121

I play Skyrim SE and my load order for that game was quite heavy. I decided to delete all of my mods and start again which has worked without any problems so far.

The only problem has started today. Vortex is not installing my mods (i think) correctly.

To paint a bigger picture on this, I have recently updated from an older version of vortex to a new one and then i deleted all of old mods and started a fresh load order for skyrim special edition. I needed to clear some space one of my hard drives so i moved skyrim SE into another folder (done through steam option which lets me do this). I also changed the download folder and the mod staging folder for vortex, both of those are on the same drive but in different folders. there is one other thing i changed though and that is the deployment method which i changed to "Move Deployment" (note it says in brackets next to it "experimental").

Up until and including yesterday i was downloading mods and installing them without any issues at all, there were some mods that I did not like so I uninstalled them and deleted them.

Turned on my computer today and tried downloading some mods without any issues, install worked without any issues and i can see the mods files in the staging folder. However once i "enable" the mod it does not show in the "data" folder of skyrim SE and it does not show on the in-game's "load order" list. Only the mods i uploaded before today are showing.

Can someone please shed light on this issue for me?