What do non-Americans think of President Barack Obama

rattlemebones

Good in some ways, not so much in others.

Not as honest as he could be but that goes for too many political leaders and not just in the USA.

I like the push on gun control in the USA but comes down to Americans to decide, of course.

I very much like his push to increase the US minimum wage and to fix infrastructure. We need such in Australia also.

That he is the first black American to become President, of the USA, remains an impressive feat by itself.

As for his impact on US relations with Australia, my views are very much mixed and I will not state them here, now.

Makes very nice speeches but so do all successful politicians.

Not much, other than that he's far too right-wing.

hes actually left wing. you know, democrat and all that.

Seems to be a nice guy, but a useless politician, like most. Unfortunately that's not really his fault, just politics in general has become stagnant.

As was already said; he's an American Tony Blair.

Seems to be a nice guy, but a useless politician, like most. Unfortunately that's not really his fault, just politics in general has become stagnant.

As was already said; he's an American Tony Blair.

i find that he is actually making progress. im extremely pleased to see a president willing to back Gay marriage sad he is the first however. Whether people like him or hate him he was the best candidate this last election.