⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

WIP - The Companion friendly Hobbit Home

Pellape

Thanks Oblivionaddicted :smile:

I forgot to mention that I also edited the UV on all of the books. You can see it you check the the corner or border when the cover goes from front to backside, which was very odd at the books at the first picture and the back was also mirrored at some books, which are as perfect as it can be in the last picture I added yesterday. I could use one single mesh for the books but I want them to be the exact same size as the original so I do check the original mesh for each book and save a perfect copy of it from Blender and then Nifskope...

Edited by Pellape

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the Underking looks like? What is the book Arcturian Heresy really about? Isn't the Underking we see on the cover of Daggerfall? Well I was not 100% satisfied with the lame look of the Underking at the left cover so I remade it today with a Bone Lord instead, that I spawned inside my Phoenix Dungeon. :wink: I think this one fits a bit better. What ye think? Which is most suitable? The left lame one or the right one?

51184158617_181937af96_o.png

Edited by Pellape

Got 8 new books to show off. :smile:

1. Banker's Bet
  2. Battle of Red Mountain
  3. Black Glove
  4. Blasphemous Revenants
  5. Blue Book of Riddles
  6. Boethiah's Glory
  7. Boethiah's Pillow Book
  8. Bone

51188025554_bcebff0393_o.png

Yes I did check that page out when I made the first cover as in game he looks like the Lich standing behind The king of worms in his dungeon that I used for the first cover. I think the Bone Lord will do the job as acting like the Underking. Skeletons and fire? Well... It doesn't fit but it do looks cool really. The underworld should look similar as it does in my mind at least.

Edited by Pellape

I had to start Skyrim to make the Psijic Book as I could not find fitting mods nor objects in my current games at my GFs flat. I only have Skyrim in my flat. The background picture at that book, The Psijic Conspiracy is the orb of Magnus and I think it suits perfect really. I flew up to the orb close by and took a series of screenshots as I knew exactly what I would like that book to look like. :D

1. Psijic Conspiracy
  2. Book of Dusk and Dawn (is not about Azura as I first thought but about the Tribunal)
  3. Breathing Water
  4. Broken Diamonds
  5. Cake and the Diamond
  6. Cantatas of Vivec
  7. Capn's Guide to the Fishy Stick (A shame I could not fit the entire shark... :/)
  8. Chance's Folly

The Psijic Skyrim mod was damn well made by the way and very fun to play. I did had to use the console a lot but s#*! happens time to time...

51196567192_f573cbf32d_o.png

Thanks again Oblivionaddicted :smile:

Book 7 here looks nice but the text describes Abernanit as a big tower but it is a small tiny dungeon in Morrowind with 1 monster and 2 NPC to kill. What a waste of space really and that dungeon is a failure I think so what did Bethesda think about when they created some dungeons? They where huge in Daggerfall with 50-150 targets in each and so damn tiny in Morrowind... :/ Well, I do not have any other ideas for the moment how to make that cover but even if it does look damn good I think, I might change it later when I find a suitable tower to exchange that swampy cave with. I bet I can reuse that cover for something else later. :wink:

Book 3 is taken from the mod Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood where there is a laboratory where you can make Skooma in the sewers, which is a part of the story line. Damn good mod really

Book 6: Well if I had Skyrim here, I would focus at the corpse preparing in each towns tombs where they prepare the corpse before the burial but a couple of Zombies has to do instead... :wink: I might remake this cover later when I get some proper Skyrim screenies.

1. Charwich-Koniinge Letters
  2. Chronicles of Nchuleft
  3. Confessions of a Skooma Eater
  4. Confessions of a Thief
  5. Consolations of Prayer
  6. Corpse Preparation
  7. Death Blow of Abernanit
  8. Divad the Singer

51204589836_03b88825ce_o.png

Edited by Pellape