⚠ Website Issue - Mod lists not showing on Collections ×

Skse 64 not starting up

Wolfsoul74

I used Install from File and yes, it is enabled.

Oh boy...

If you installed it like that, chances are you have an skse64_2_00_19 folder in your game folder ( where the Skyrim.exe is )

Which means the files inside the Data folder are not correctly installed..

Check this please ?

1- Im not very familiar with Vortex, Since I find MO2 (Mod Organizer 2, which your can find on the Nexus) a much better and stable Mod Manager to work with.

That's your opinion, and not particularly helpful or relevant. The rest of your post was fine though :smile:

@WolfSoul: Could you provide more info on the messages you see?

If your game is installed to the Program Files folder, this may be some kind of permission problem.

It says: "Skse not working. SkyUI not loaded."

Upon restart and trying to load the save (an autosave in the prison you start in with Live Another Life) I get a list of all the mods I have saying they are not present then a message that the save is corrupt. But I can restart vortex and it does it all over again.

Make sure you see "skse64_loader.exe" in steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ folder.

There should NOT be a folder in "steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\" called "skse64_2_00_19"

I used Install from File and yes, it is enabled.

Oh boy...

If you installed it like that, chances are you have an skse64_2_00_19 folder in your game folder ( where the Skyrim.exe is )

Which means the files inside the Data folder are not correctly installed..

Check this please ?

I covered this on the very first page of this thread, no need to double the work, by having him do steps he's already been asked about and done.