Stuff That You Just Do

billyro

I always run around in circles in a pile of bones laying on the ground so I can see how much damage I can take from them. I don't know why but I find that mesh velocity glitch quite cheeky. I do that in Fallout too so it's a Bethesda in general thing. I also like to run on table tops crashing plates and cups all over the place just to get the NPC's to start hollaring at me, lol.

Hahaha! I do the second thing, but only to that general merchant in Whiterun.

YES! Me too, that guys is such a grumpy gus. It's fun to rattle his cage, lol.

That was my first ritual in Skyrim

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm used to hotkey my armor, and everytime I'm in a town or village, I take the headgear off and I wear it again when I'm out there.

I go one step further my friend so you might even think I am crazy (if you didn't think that already lol), on my main guy (who is a heavy armor two handed warrior sort of guy (hooray for compensating!)) I have a hood (a dark mage hood because that is my favorite) and a heavy armor helmet favorited.

When I am in a city or indoors- no head gear at all, when I am outside in the wilderness and or there is rain and or snow falling (in acity or not)- mage hood, and when I am fighting (sometimes depending upon how I am roleplaying, only when I am fighting a "worthy" and "respectable" opponent)- heavy helmet.

LOL, so yeah, I am with you on that one.

I always move some of the mangled (by mangled I mean in awkward death positions) dead bodies of Imperials and Stormcloaks into more peaceful positions, like put up against a tree or a rock or something like that, I usually do this regardless of whether I'm the opposite faction or not.

If a follower dies I tend to look for blue mountain flowers (cos they're the ones that heal people) and leave it on or near their corpse.

​And alot of the time since I added this solid corpses mod I disintegrate dead bodies of enemies (sometimes Allies depends) so they dont come back as zombies (this character is slightly superstitious).

I also tend to buy from the khajit caravans alot, they always have interesting stuff.

Every time I get the Subterfuge power after finishing the Thieves Guild, it's straight to the College and try it out on Ancano. In TGM of course so I can use it again and again. I can't help it and am always sad when I finish the College quest and my 'playmate' is dead

I always move some of the mangled (by mangled I mean in awkward death positions) dead bodies of Imperials and Stormcloaks into more peaceful positions, like put up against a tree or a rock or something like that, I usually do this regardless of whether I'm the opposite faction or not.

If a follower dies I tend to look for blue mountain flowers (cos they're the ones that heal people) and leave it on or near their corpse.

​And a lot of the time since I added this solid corpses mod I disintegrate dead bodies of enemies (sometimes Allies depends) so they dont come back as zombies (this character is slightly superstitious).

I also tend to buy from the khajit caravans a lot, they always have interesting stuff.

I have never done any of these things, but these are some very interesting rituals. I am curious, do you need a mod to accomplish the first or do you just drag them? Because I'm curious as to how long that process might take! Wow.

Very cool.

>tilts head< I always play khajiit, because they are the only mammalian beast race available. I never wear a helmet (to keep from the trope 'spend hour making face, wear helmet whole game'), and I never wear boots/shoes, and I tend to only use either fur armor (only the kilt) or barbarian armor (from immersive armors), and try to find bracers that still show my character's claws. This leaves me very underarmored and provides a challenge even without deadly weapon damage mods, which in turn forces me to become more skilled at combat.

>tilts head< I always play khajiit, because they are the only mammalian beast race available. I never wear a helmet (to keep from the trope 'spend hour making face, wear helmet whole game'), and I never wear boots/shoes, and I tend to only use either fur armor (only the kilt) or barbarian armor (from immersive armors), and try to find bracers that still show my character's claws. This leaves me very underarmored and provides a challenge even without deadly weapon damage mods, which in turn forces me to become more skilled at combat.

You happen to have a screenshot? I'd really like to see what your Khajiit looks like in the armor from immersive armor. I like the way you really got into playing that style character and how the things you always do surround that aspect. Awesome stuff.

The moment I purchase and fully upgrade a home, my OCD kicks in and I have to organise the absolute hell out of the house. All the foodstuffs get put away in barrels and sacks, the dishes go in cabinets, all the clothing gets moved to the wardrobe or dresser, etc., etc.

Also, once I've got a house, I quit carrying around ten tons of random crap in my inventory. I organise everything into its place, then set aside one suit of armour and one weapon to travel with. I have a potions cabinet (or poisons cabinet for my stealth characters), and I hang the one weapon I intend to travel with on the closest rack to my bed.

I also settle on a city for each character to live in. I have one character for every major city, plus one that lives out of Castle Volkihar (though it's a little harder to organise that place properly).

And (this just occurred to me as I was typing), I almost ALWAYS marry Ysolda. I mean, once married, your spouse sets up a "shop" to run from your home...she has dreams of becoming a merchant...it just kinda seems like the right choice (not to mention one of the mods I use makes her flatout gorgeous IMO)