NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

Why does it make me DL from the USA when I am in England? Does it have something to do with the "go faster with premium" at the bottom? bet premium Dl's from logical locations.Yes I am implying that it chooses retarded places to make slow DL's on purpose.

95kb a sec wile everywhere else is 10mb a sec for me and it was fine b4 the go premium ad.

Edited by haydon111

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7516667. #7516700, #7516921, #7517121, #7517246, #7517427, #7517456, #7518093, #7518094 are all replies on the same post.

Ah, I understand now. I was seeing this from the Oblivion Nexus, and so assumed that others were as well. I don't have Skyrim yet, I am an Oblivion player, and that is how I have a legitimate disc copy (GOTY edition) and yet don't use Steam for it.

Uhm... I did a clean install of 0.44.1 and it was a VERY clean one! I have no mods at all! None!! The esp's and esm's in the Skyrim data folder is still there of course but all the mod files themselves are gone so it most certainly removed both mods and modinfo. Since I had over 350 mods downloaded and about 120-150 active at the same time depending on what kind of character I was playing I guess I have a bit of work ahead of me... :-(

I don't know what I did different when I installed NMM the first time (if anything) but apparently there are circumstances that DO affect the mod files. Be aware!

/Stefan

EDIT! Forget that! I'm an idiot! If I select the actual folder where the mods are it works SO much better! *facepalm*

Edited by stefankk

In response to post #7525401.

If you dont have Premium account, then you can download at 1024kbs max, wich is 128kBs.

And it really doesnt matter where you download from as long as there is nothing wrong with your connection.

In response to post #7524137.

were you using the Sex Change Workaround Mod? The one that sets your race/gender to breton female at character creation instead of Nord male? I know when you uninstall that mod when you made your character using it your female will be female head with male body. Just a thought. It could just be crazy sorcery =P