nexus layout

Deleted31005User

Like all new things, it'll take some time to get used to. Imagine it being like a new car. You have been driving a low powered car, won the lottery and now you've got yourself a new Aston Martin. Driving both cars is going to be pretty similar, but also different in that you'll now have to get used to the Aston Martin's greater horsepower.

Same thing applies here. The site is still has the same functions, but looks a little different, so you'll need to get used to it.

One thing I will say though is that the "Report This Member" button could do with being a little more obvious. So far, every time I've gone to report someone, I end up having a challenge finding it. Perhaps having it a different color or in a box might work better?

I personally love the changes and I am already starting to forget what the old layout looks like aside from the chat. Dark0ne and Axel have done an amazing job so please be appreciative.

Alright I apologize for my previous outburst and could have mentioned it in a different way, I really do appreciate hes work and the nexus site, but I stand by my comment and I really dislike change once I get used to something.

Lets hope I can forget the old layout as you can.

Edited by Guest

Filtering don't work for me on mods section ( Sort by 'option' and button GO ).

I'm using last version of Chrome and i tried to clear cache but nothing change...

edit: mmmh nevermind , working now...

Edited by madfnv

I love the way Dark0ne had it done in the past BUT he clearly made his reasons as to why he's doing this. He's doing it because the website is becoming overwhelming and the downloads were completely screwing up. So he had to come in with his friends and revamp the site to stop the glitches.

I love how he organized it as of in the past two days because it makes the website navigation 100x's more easier to access and download.

Everything is much smaller looking and well categorized when it comes to the buttons and I've noticed new buttons I never seen before show up and how easy it is to use them.

No one's bashing you Ac3s, I and they understand your concern. We're all a big family here.