Derok

Hey Derok, do you thing you could put the download for the new Argonian mesh on Nexus? mediafire is really bad about putting viruses on computers, I tried to get a texture pack for Minecraft and Mediafire attempted to install a Trojan on my pc. Only if you want to put the file on Nexus, but please if you could do that it would be awesome :biggrin:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's a virus on a file downloaded from Mediafire it's just because someone intentionally put them and obviously I don't do such things. By the way I don't understand why you keep asking to put the file on the Nexus. The amount of content for now is really limited, and most of the people just want to download the finished thing, losing quickly interest when something is far from be completed. When someone post a mod at an early stage usually it's because for various reasons can't work on it so he let other modders continue the work.

And just out of curiosity how do you find the mod? Random googling or someone redirected you?

Edited by Derok

To answer your question, I had been using the old Unique Beast Races mod by Bilotheretard, when I checked it a few days ago I saw that Senviro is currently creating the new bodies. So I looked at the posts just for the heck of it and I saw the link to this forum that Senviro posted, when I used it I saw the progress picture that you put up of the Argonian and the link to the demo on Mediafire.
Also just letting you know I have never asked you to put this mod on Nexus, so you must have me confused for someone else, but I am sorry for asking you to put this mod on Nexus and I won't ask you again...
By the way you guys are doing some really fantastic work so keep it up!

I'm sorta glad it's not on Nexus right now. It keeps people from being impatient. Plus, we have this thread here to occupy everyone 'till it's done. And also, Derok, if I am ever on Steam and you'de like to talk about possibly having me do a pic of one of your characters (For free, of course), just shoot me a message and we can talk about it, yes?

Ok bro. I'm gonna take better screenshots of my character. I don't want to ask you too much anyway... Remember that Jeevar is a demanding lizard.