Derok

So now the thread is full of zoophiles, furries and lore haters. I wish there was a way to only track progress on this mod, but this is about as close as I can get, here's hoping I am still sane once it is officially released and don't instantly turn my new character into a waifu.

wow, rude much? A mod is going to get support from the people who like it, am I not allowed to like something and show my support for it because I'm different then you?

'Furries' like skyrim because it has beast races, i'm sure some big drunken lurks like skyrim cause it has nords, big drunken warriors who beat the s#*! out of things to solve their problems. I personally dislike these kind of people, but I coexist with them because they love the same game as me!

There's just no need to be rude. People are really really different, your going to encounter weird different people everywhere you go, ESPECIALLY on the internet. Be nice, or just pretend their not there or something. ^_^

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw that. A little negativity goes a long way. The best improvements come from people telling you that your work sucks.

Even now I'm haunted by my first attempts at 3D art... ugh.

People who hate the mod and my models/textures should be embraced. If not, how are we supposed to make enemies? :devil:

Someone out there probably thinks this mod sucks. I know I don't. I would embrace you for making the models, but I'm not sure if that's the proper way to go about things...

Also, that is a good way to make enemies.... I like your logic Senviro, it is very sound.

(I also just realized I wasn't following the topic... I fail. *snoutdesk*)

Edited by Drohung

For anyone who wants a progress update that doesn't involve a picture:

I'll be polishing up the female argonian and the male khajiit soon, then send them off to Derok. After that, we'll start working through all of the problems, like the normal maps, the tail texture seams, the tail placements, feet topology/smoothing and all that stuff. Most likely, we'll finish the female khajiit first, then the female argonian, then the male khajiit. (I think.)

That's the plan, but plans have a habit of falling apart with projects involving inexpert hands. (Mine.)

Sorry about the slow answer. Basically... no lizard boobs. However, since I designed the feet for the female khajiit and the female argonian to line up in the same places, it MIGHT be possible to use the khajiit body (with the boobs) on the argonian feet with the argonian body texture. But that's just how the models are set up at the moment. I have no idea what kind of edits we'll have to do, and any tweaks required to line up the tail to the body could easily throw the boob option off the table; in terms of using the khajiit body for the argonian.

No lizard boobs officially supported. (Strangest thing I've ever typed.)

cant wait :)

Any chance too add a poison resiste abbilty to the argonians? because they add it in morrowind and oblivion

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Argonian

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Argonian

i find it a bit role breaking they dont have it in skyrim.

and thanks you guys for making this mod

It's really easy to do and there's already mods that fix that. But I think you are right and I will add that. UBR will not compatible with other mods that modify beast races.

Sorry about the slow answer. Basically... no lizard boobs. However, since I designed the feet for the female khajiit and the female argonian to line up in the same places, it MIGHT be possible to use the khajiit body (with the boobs) on the argonian feet with the argonian body texture. But that's just how the models are set up at the moment. I have no idea what kind of edits we'll have to do, and any tweaks required to line up the tail to the body could easily throw the boob option off the table; in terms of using the khajiit body for the argonian.

No lizard boobs officially supported. (Strangest thing I've ever typed.)

Good, it also was the strangest thing I ever asked...