Derok

Guys, there is a new monster hunter coming out. And it looks sick! ( as always.) It has villages form older psp games!

When I think about it, monster hunter is only game where people never say "the older is better." it just keeps on getting better.

Yeah, I saw that! I can't wait!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, there is a new monster hunter coming out. And it looks sick! ( as always.) It has villages form older psp games!

When I think about it, monster hunter is only game where people never say "the older is better." it just keeps on getting better.

That does look pretty good, and I've only played the Demo for 3... anyways, I'm off to work. :)

My dad just sent me an email about an MMO called Wander, where you change into different creatures to explore the land. I AM EXCITE! http://www.wanderthegame.com/

Who else is hype, I can't be the only one. :) Also, I am back to playing Argonian. For some reason after I get a certain amount of play time on a character, the game CTDs on load, and I have to delete my old saves, and start over. Fortunately with racemenu, I had my characters' appearance saved, so I still look forward to taking screenshots of my lady with UBR. So, you know.. how's that going? ;)

Wasn't the release last week?

If you're talking to me, Steam store says June 4th. If you're talking about UBR, I think it's due some time this week. Nice avatar btw. :) Is it from something?

UBR and thanks, its not from something, I made it myself in ms paint.

Did I miss something? Why is there all this talk about monster hunter and other games and their release dates? Is the beast race thing dead?

No, we were talking about smash. Then I talked about monster hunter and then I saw a game trailer about a new monster coming out.

Stuff like this always happen in this thread, D&D is also a common topic.

Wasn't the release last week?

If you're talking to me, Steam store says June 4th. If you're talking about UBR, I think it's due some time this week. Nice avatar btw. :smile: Is it from something?

UBR and thanks, its not from something, I made it myself in ms paint.

Nice! It looks painted.

the title of thes forum should be Unique beast races plus a lot of side topics that is how often the forum gets off track. The DnD discussion is so common everyone thought that as what Drohung was talking about when he was talking about leroy.

PS Edification where did you get your avatar yous is nice as well

Edited by ZZZ02