Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's.. uh.. great.. so.. uh.. finish UBR already!.... Like.. By Friday. :P But I only say that because Friday's my Birthday. :lol

That is actually a possibility! Don't quote me, though, as I work today and tomorrow. It's all so close to complete.

So, big announcements. I just got my programs 100% back up on my new PC, I just got free time...

And I'm diagnosed with higher functioning autism now. Interesting, huh?

Very interesting! I could have guessed that though, you've always seemed like one of those cool people, I've known a few. ^ ^ I think it's kind of like subscribing to a certain standard for yourself, but on the inside beyond your active reasoning. I think you're using your powers for good.

Good neeeeews, have fun with your new PC! Your screenshots have assured me that you're going to use this mod at least as much as the rest of us.

So, Drohung decided to play Dark Souls. I hope he's having a bad... I mean good time with it. I have a love-hate relationship with it, but It's still one of the best games I have ever played.

So, big announcements. I just got my programs 100% back up on my new PC, I just got free time...

And I'm diagnosed with higher functioning autism now. Interesting, huh?

Great to see you're back in the game. It's certainly been awhile since we had updates.

High-Function Autism? Same here. I've been diagnosed since I was 6. I'm near 21 now.

So, Drohung decided to play Dark Souls. I hope he's having a bad... I mean good time with it. I have a love-hate relationship with it, but It's still one of the best games I have ever played.

Only got an hour in before work. Been wanting to play it for a long time. It's a good break from UBR, work, and commissions.

Edited by Drohung

You little kids should try darkest or ranger mode metro.

Edited by Boombro