Derok

Senviro's posts are always awesome. Ok seriously, this is the point of a mod community. There's mods for everyone's tastes. If you want Morrowind Beast Races, you will enjoy this, otherwise choose the mods listed by Senviro. Personally I like both plantigrade and digitigrade versions. I think my character looks good how he's now. Maybe would be cool having separate races for vanilla and UBR, not hard to make at all.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably add a script that forces beast races to remove footwears, and pants will be converted for the new bodies.

Also I plan to add a speed, health and stamina bonus to beast races to compensate their impossibility to wear footwears.

Should work as an active effect with this description:

Beastly body (need a better name)
Your beastly legs allow you to run faster and longer, but you can't wear footwears.

As for the retexture compatibility, when the mod will be out (it will be out, I promise) you should ask it to the author of the retexture.

Edited by Derok

So far, the animations all work with it. The only feature that isn't operational is the dynamic foot placement, where the ankles bend to accommodate different elevations. Which sort of makes sense anatomically, and would just look awkward. Sometimes it looks strange, as is the nature of the feet, but over all:

Nearly as good as you'd hope, not quite as screwed as you'd expect.