Derok

Yay ^^ Well completed weight slider would be nice! You should film your work on one of those free streaming sites so other people and modders can see your work and talk there! Maybe some of us, (me), can learn some things to!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this mod looks to be turning out great! Can't wait to try it out! Been waiting for something like this since the game came out haha

I always play a nude Argonian mage and would love to play around with the alpha version of this mod if you decide to release the Argonian version early :)

What are you talking about!? This isn't wow, the image is not nearly as pixilated and the graphics don't cause me eye cancer >:3..... And I didn't knew there where lizards in wow :)

Yeah I know just the oversized things with digitigrade legs remember me the Tauren from WoW and other creatures from generical fantasy mmos.
You play only with naked argonians? U're sick bro :P
But ok, I will release this really soon.

Edited by Derok

Yeah I know just the oversized things with digitigrade legs remember me the Tauren from WoW and other creatures from generical fantasy mmos.

I have to check up references on the internet now to know what you guys are talking about but I'm all for oversized things, naked lizards (if they're female) and digit legs :3 Also you wouldn't mind sharing the full skeleton review of this mod? An image would suffice! I just want to see if I can help with any calculations regarding gravitational pull/stance for the body now when there's working digit-legs and all :)

I have to check up references on the internet now to know what you guys are talking about but I'm all for oversized things, naked lizards (if they're female) and digit legs :3 Also you wouldn't mind sharing the full skeleton review of this mod? An image would suffice! I just want to see if I can help with any calculations regarding gravitational pull/stance for the body now when there's working digit-legs and all :smile:

I don't exactly know what you are talking about, but the skeleton is unchanged for now. Changing the skeleton will not magically fix animations anyway.

Oh! But the legs must have 1 additional node now right? as the heel is moved up? Or are you using the plantigrade skeleton and just changing the feet/legs to look like digitigrade?!