Derok

Awesome!
That argonian looks really good.

Totally can't wait for a released version.

I guess that the dynamic foot placement isn't very important with the beast races, so there's no big problem with it in my opinion, and I hope more people agree....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this mod a few days ago and I want to support it to fully! Them beast races need their feet back! Also, if someone is thinking on making footwear mod for this, don't bother! Beasts, specially Khajiits has paws and does not need protection on their feet for cold and such! You don't see wolves and cats with boots :P Except ''Puss in boots''! Foot-wraps like the one you start with that covers the ankles and between the paw-pads on the heel and paw would look good for epicness in an artistic view! Like this: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/7010038/

Anyway! The only reason I don't play as the beast races is because they have plantigrade legs instead of digitigrade ones. The whole unique feeling I want to experience when playing a Khajiit or Argonian disappear when I can't watch my buff warrior cat walk around on epic toes! Or sneak around lizard-style before nailing an arrow in their.... eye. I'm tired of knee-arrows >:3

Anyone here who played Second Life, which is some sort of social get-together game, knows that there's a ton of wolf, cat, lizard, dragon, dog etc characters called ''Furries'' who walk around with modded bodies that has digitigrade legs. I don't know if the idea is similar to Skyrim!? Obviously it's harder to make nicer looking digits for this game as it has a higher quality per say. And then there's the animation issue to... But I really want to see the Beast races with their proper legs and feet :3

First ingame test!

http://i.imgur.com/ZjHQxp3.jpg

Oh gosh this looks awesome to da max! it's uncanny how special and unique this Argonian is from the original :3 I want to try it out now so much! Whatever support and help you need I shall get it for you >:3

Anyone here who played Second Life, which is some sort of social get-together game, knows that there's a ton of wolf, cat, lizard, dragon, dog etc characters called ''Furries'' who walk around with modded bodies that has digitigrade legs. I don't know if the idea is similar to Skyrim!?

As far as I've heard it is more aimed to feed the sexual preference of some zoophilc players and is one of the reasons that "social get-together game" makes me wonder how much the internet f*#@s up the human psychological health. So pretty much like the Skyrim Nexus, yes. :v

Haha, of course I can give it to you if you want to play naked and the weight slider set on 0 :smile:

Yeah, footwear like that would be easy to do. You gave me some ideas.

Also, UBR will have gameplay impact and it will not be just a furry simulator (no normal footwear, some passive bonus).

Edited by Derok

By the Hist, this mod is just FANTASTIC... Since all of my argonian characters are thin as crap already, and they are all naked (with the previous body UBR provided), could you post this somewhere I could download? I am SO beyond happy you decided to take up the mod and bring it to fruition, and I really want to play it! This is, definitely, my dream mod! Also (no matter if you can post the "beta" version or not, which I pray to the Hist that you can), if you need any help with it, I am available to assist!

Anyone here who played Second Life, which is some sort of social get-together game, knows that there's a ton of wolf, cat, lizard, dragon, dog etc characters called ''Furries'' who walk around with modded bodies that has digitigrade legs. I don't know if the idea is similar to Skyrim!?

As far as I've heard it is more aimed to feed the sexual preference of some zoophilc players and is one of the reasons that "social get-together game" makes me wonder how much the internet f*#@s up the human psychological health. So pretty much like the Skyrim Nexus, yes. :v

I was mostly referring to the leg area of them walking anthro dogs and whatnot ;) How many different modders made the legs appear digitigrade when the actual skeleton is plantigrade and the heel and the paw is ''empty'' textures and meshes and such stuff without any bones.

Haha, of course I can give it to you if you want to play naked and the weight slider set on 0 :smile:

Yeah, footwear like that would be easy to do. You gave me some ideas.

Also, UBR will have gameplay impact and it will not be just a furry simulator (no normal footwear, some passive bonus).

Running around naked sounds like lots of fun but, isn't the main problem the way the feet, paws, legs move and animate when your walk and run?! And that pants will clip super much with the new feet? Why don't make armor that ends at the waist or knees. And leave the rest as it is :smile:

Also, could you send me a copy of the mod perhaps? Can't get any of your files on the Nexus to work. I would like to stress test it and do lots of slow motion running to see how the mechanics work!

Edited by Furrywolf

Be patient guys! I will post an alpha version only including male argonians if you want, but I want to complete the weight slider and one armor at least (something simple to do like the scaled armor), so there's something to test :P

Edited by Derok