Zahkrii Do Dovahkiin - Hidden DLC Dragonborn Sword

pmnavatar

Mudbox, transfered from high poly model and converted bump map.

<SNIP>

Edit: I had my reservations about posting this since I was late to respond/post. I don't want to step on anyone's toes; I apologize if I did.

Cheers!

Edited by Twizzler77

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I haven't tried Mudbox since it was first released. I've seen some pretty recent videos of it and it looks like they've had a lot of improvements. Definitely need to give it another go.

Anyways, back on topic. I realize I'm late to the party and it seems like Ghosu and hotemochick are well ahead of me, but I've got a WIP using the original photo ref. I would like to have it finished up by the end of the weekend, but wife, kids, and job take priority. :smile:

High poly, roughly 4 hours:

Still got some work to do on the high poly (details and such) but after that, the low poly and texture should come quickly.
Thanks for looking!

That's utterly redicelous... redicelous good that is! Awsome!

One this, whoever releases a blade, please consider creating a reeplace version for the Blood Skaal Blade, a sword like that should really have a btter model, like this, or the one in the video.

Edited by Nimbus21

Excellent high poly model, i wished i could focus that long on doing something awesome...i've got some kind of sickness, can't focus long on stuff - try to finish it as fast as possible so i can go on with new stuff - whatever, very nice looking model ;)

Nice! I haven't tried Mudbox since it was first released. I've seen some pretty recent videos of it and it looks like they've had a lot of improvements. Definitely need to give it another go.

Anyways, back on topic. I realize I'm late to the party and it seems like Ghosu and hotemochick are well ahead of me, but I've got a WIP using the original photo ref. I would like to have it finished up by the end of the weekend, but wife, kids, and job take priority. :smile:

High poly, roughly 4 hours:

Still got some work to do on the high poly (details and such) but after that, the low poly and texture should come quickly.
Thanks for looking!

That's utterly redicelous... redicelous good that is! Awsome!

One this, whoever releases a blade, please consider creating a reeplace version for the Blood Skaal Blade, a sword like that should really have a btter model, like this, or the one in the video.

Totally speechless... :biggrin:

I think this mod should have more than 1 version of the sword, it will be SO stupid if we dont release both designs! For me, the 2 models presented thus far, and any new moddel that may come (hotemochick, I still would love to see your work :wink: ) are all Zahkrii Do Dovahkin, and this community should feel lucky to have such talented modders!

There are a few mods that have more than 1 version, and i feel that the work made should be acknowledged by everyone!

@Twizzler77 could you also release your version? I think ghosu wouldnt mind (well, I hope he doesnt), his work is amazing, but both your moddels are very different from each other

Edited by pmnavatar