The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Sixth House Quest Mod

===================

A moderate length quest mod for Skyrim based around Dagoth Ur and the Sixth House from Morrowind. All roles are unpaid but you will be credited when the mod is released. Could all auditions be in WAV format please. Look forward to hearing some awesome auditions! Please send auditions to [email protected]. Thanks

Mod Back on managed to make my own mask model from bits and bobs. Auditions can be found here:

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/skyrim-sixth-house-quest-mod

Still have 1 female part to fill. Send auditions to [email protected]. If Interested. Thanks:

------------------------------------------

Dreamer (Insane female Dark Elf)

------------------------------------------

We have you in our discerning eye. We see you, waking and sleeping.

Edited by morrowind1979

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for some voice actors to help with ETaC dialogue. Male voice actors are welcome, and females are desperately needed lol. (At the moment I've just got the one female voice actor, and I'm starting to worry I might be working her to death.)

If interested, please shoot me a PM with some samples or links to samples.

Thanks muchly! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Human, Elves, Gods, Monsters

Experience:
1 year

Skills:
British, Australian, Southern. Range from high pitch young girl to dark foreboding adult to deranged elderly woman.

About Me:
I really enjoy just being behind the microphone and putting on a show. It's more than just inflections in your voice and reading off a paper, it's about feeling and experiencing everything you're trying to portray. Live out the character! If you believe it, so will everyone else.

Voice Samples/Demo:

https://www.castingc...club/m/Loveliel

Actor Stats[/size]

Age: 23Gender: FemaleRace: White/CacasianActive Member: YesPlayable Races:Human, Elves, Gods, Monsters

Experience:1 year Skills:British, Australian, Southern. Range from high pitch young girl to dark foreboding adult to deranged elderly woman. About Me:I really enjoy just being behind the microphone and putting on a show. It's more than just inflections in your voice and reading off a paper, it's about feeling and experiencing everything you're trying to portray. Live out the character! If you believe it, so will everyone else. Voice Samples/Demo:

https://www.castingc...club/m/Loveliel

Listened to your reel and I am genuinely suprised at the quality, good job!.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a voice actor. 22, if I had to describe my voice I would say it has a smokey, grizzled and worn feel. I can also do other accents and the tone I described above isn't the only thing I can do. PM me I have experience in voice acting for audio books and mods. 217-294-1023

Here is a video with samples of my work

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you are feeling particularly crazy, I would like to at least try to get my upcoming quest mod, Jerall Mountains Citadel, voiced. PM if you'd like to help - but I'll warn you now: there's probably gonna be a lot of dialogue.

Unless you guys expect payment. I don't know how voice actors work when it comes to mods.

Wait, actually, I can pay you in gameplay modifiers and weapon retextures. Don't expect sexual favors though.

Thanks in advance.

less you guys expect payment. I don't know how voice actors work when it comes to mods.

Wait, actually, I can pay you in gameplay modifiers and weapon retextures. Don't expect sexual favors though.

Thanks in advance.

No sexual favors... Damn, don't think I can help you then sorry.

If any of you are feeling particularly crazy, I would like to at least try to get my upcoming quest mod, Jerall Mountains Citadel, voiced. PM if you'd like to help - but I'll warn you now: there's probably gonna be a lot of dialogue.

Unless you guys expect payment. I don't know how voice actors work when it comes to mods.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of characters are you looking for?

Thanks in advance.

What kind of characters are you looking for?

PM me for a list with descriptions of each one. Or just go here. They're fairly diverse. Some are former Imperial rangers, some are mercenaries, some are just random-ass shopkeepers.

Edited by Roadhouse699