Inspiration needed for a race mod

Mishkax

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why,but i accept and am thankful. i was able to fix the shiny problem and match the color with the colorize tool in gimp,i used the color b78666. only problem is,despite the precise matching and shinyness removal,there are ugly seems between the hands,feet,body and head

not sure why,but i accept and am thankful. i was able to fix the shiny problem and match the color with the colorize tool in gimp,i used the color b78666. only problem is,despite the precise matching and shinyness removal,there are ugly seems between the hands,feet,body and head

Seams between body parts are an artifact of a combination of mesh vertices not perfectly aligning at the juncture of two body parts and the ability of the EGT files to transfer head colour/tone qualities to the adjacent body parts. There used to be a good explanation (including pictures) in one of the Seamless series mod page's mod description but that particular member of the Seamless series has since had a mod description redesign and the info is no longer there.

- Edit - The original mod description referenced OFF-Optimized Facegen Files for further info on the subject.

two more questions,where is the animation and/or script for the grummite spell cast (you know the part where they rear there heads back and breath at you),and what would be a good auto equip script (something that equips an item when say,gauntlets arent worn,i want to make a claws mod)

decided to hold my breath and try blender again for the first time in ages.muscle memory kicked in and i made a snake tongue in blender out of the default imperial tongue.nothing too fancy but it should work for what i need