Download history functionality on file comments for mod authors

Dark0ne

This looks like it may be very useful. It isn't working for me yet either but I'm interested in checking it out once you have things sorted.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same issue as other member's have, i always get the message about staff member or author of the file (since im author of the file i wanted to look into this new feature).

Working me now. Although I find it weird how the author of the file also gets "Download History" on their comments.

Interesting. I love how it will stop the "it broke me all my saves!" nonsense when they haven't downloaded it even. Good job guys!

I hadn't thought about that... but you're right! ;D

Thanks once again Robin for continually upgrading the website to make it more user friendly. :thumbsup:

In response to post #8000616. #8000816 is also a reply to the same post.

I am sorry that not every news item on the nexus caters to your special interests. Thank you for gracing us all by taking some of your precious time and letting us know about this outrage.In other news, feature works great, thanks guys. Edited by acidzebra

In response to post #8000753. #8000817 is also a reply to the same post.

Seems fine for me. thx!however, beware because it's possible to download mods without being logged, so the download history may not give solid arguments against some comments. Edited by mcguffin