GenDonuts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niko and Roman Bellic

Mario

John 117 and R'Tas Vadum

John Shepard (coincidence? Both save the Universe...), Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy, Garrus Vakarian

Artyom

Strelok

Gaz and Captain Price

Viktor Reznov

capn' John "Soap" mctavish, Simon "Ghost" riley, capn' John Price, Corporal Dunn cod 6: modern warfare 2

Woods, Reznov, Weaver cod 7

Guybrush threepwood, the monkey island series

Dante,Nero, devil may cry

max, sam and max series

sub-zero, scorpion, raiden, mortal kombat series

leon kennedy, bio hazard 4

Riddick, the chronicles of riddick : escape from butcher bay

Ezio, altaiir, Davinci Assassin's creed series (al tair = "the bird". trust me, i live in Iran, right next to Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc etc.)

Arthas, Illidan, warcraft

Alistair, shale, Dragon age

Sand, khelgar, Deekin Neverwinter nights 2

The prince, of persia. he da man. never tires from all that climbing. physically speaking, after each game, he HAS to eat something like 10 cows, to regenerate the energy he used to climb.

Psycho, NOT nomad, Crysis wars: warhead

Faith, mirror's edge

... will update as soon as all these cob-webs on my brain are cleared.

EDIT: DUDE I FORGOT OBLIVION >.<

jauffre the old yet murderous blood freak, those big-tummied goblins, sheogorath's cane, the duke of mania, fimmion the ever-hungry, that beloved skooma addict whose name i dont remember, and poor 'ol lucien. (lol he became a zombie in the end)

Edited by vesemir the witcher

• 2 weeks later...

Psycho and Nomad from the Crysis games. Man, the two of them together would be unstoppable...

And, of course, Isaac Clarke of Dead Space. More so DS2, you could relate to him better.

Honourable mention to: The Snow Pirates / Waysiders from Lost Planet 2. These would have their own place, but the characters dont have 'names' as such. Just faction names.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

• 2 weeks later...

Sephiroth from FFVII by a clear mile, the best bad guy out there for one of the best RPG's of all time!

He'd have to be one of my favorite male characters. Along with Cid from (FF7), Vincent (FF7), John-117 the Master Chief from the Halo games, Kazuya Mishima.

I have a lot of favorite male characters but those five just about sum up my absolute favorites.