Xbox Reveal

JimboUK

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E3 tomorrow everyone, who's excited, i can't watch it all live through, work and everything. At Least i can watch the ps4 unveiling live though, starts around 9pm ECT

I'd be more excited watching paint dry! If I wanted to listen to people feeding me non-stop bull crap I'd go to Prime Minister's Questions on a Wednesday.

I'd be more excited watching paint dry! If I wanted to listen to people feeding me non-stop bull crap I'd go to Prime Minister's Questions on a Wednesday.

LOL

My exact thoughts too.

I don't know, you can get the whole family together and play bulls*** Bingo, beats watching Coronation Street.

IDK....I would rather watch E3 than the Kardashians. That seems to be the kind of thing on American TV so EA is an actual improvement on other things. LOL

LOL

My exact thoughts too.

I don't know, you can get the whole family together and play bulls*** Bingo, beats watching Coronation Street.

IDK....I would rather watch E3 than the Kardashians. That seems to be the kind of thing on American TV so EA is an actual improvement on other things. LOL

Lol the ps4 reveal is what i am more excited about, although Sony does put on a good Show. :smile:

Edited by Thor.

i think I watched some of E3 a couple years ago when G4 was still a channel. i havent watched it since, and even then I only watched the Ps3 stuff....i wont watch any of it tomorrow or at all, even with the day off. ill just read what everyone else is saying. i find it much better to read opinions and summaries then to actually watch the event, which is 95% talking and hyping and blah and only 5% of actual information :P

i just finished watching game of thrones on HBO, so its not that bad

A rare but notable exception. I leave my tv on the History Channel mostly (for noise but I watch that when I do.) I find most television in the US to consist of 1) sports 2) "reality" tv 3) some kind of competitive shows.....there is the notable exception but by in large...I would choose E3 over most of the programming.

And I was joking anyway. :teehee: