Where are we at with the redesign?

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #29703180. #29703420, #29703790 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: And Paul wasn't joking about reading all the surveys. He even printed them all out, highlighted relevant parts, and left the dossier at my house: http://imgur.com/a/EXYIj
Elianora wrote: Dedication :thumbsup:
sonogu wrote: Is there a non imgur version?
I just can't open up anything from imgur :)

I'll give you the text version. It's a picture of the dossier with the highlighted text shown, along with the thickness of it. Not sure how much paper was used, but it was quite a lot.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #29703340. #29703740 is also a reply to the same post.

disi30 wrote:
...and some may be here to try and find some golden nugget of a mod buried deep down within the site.

This is actual quite fun once in a while.
Choosing top mods, all times and then categories and just read a few that interest you.
jim_uk wrote: I found a good companion by ordering the category by least endorsements first, after a few pages of garbage some interesting ones came up.

Good idea, I wonder why we cannot swap between ascending and descending in the top lists...

In response to post #29703180. #29703420, #29703790, #29704160 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: And Paul wasn't joking about reading all the surveys. He even printed them all out, highlighted relevant parts, and left the dossier at my house: http://imgur.com/a/EXYIj
Dark0ne wrote: I'll give you the text version. It's a picture of the dossier with the highlighted text shown, along with the thickness of it. Not sure how much paper was used, but it was quite a lot.

jesus tapdancing christ.

In response to post #29703180. #29703420, #29703790, #29704160, #29708335 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: I'll give you the text version. It's a picture of the dossier with the highlighted text shown, along with the thickness of it. Not sure how much paper was used, but it was quite a lot.
Eiries wrote: jesus tapdancing christ.

Lets have a moment of silence for the poor trees who sacrificed their lives for this endeavor. ;)