Nexus Mod Manager (0.61.0) with Fallout 4 Support Released!

SirSalami

In response to post #30545935.

deathdifire wrote: So im trying too configure my .ini files too enable mods on my game but i cannot for the life of me find launcher in my notepad to add that extra line. Can anyone help?

That setting goes into the Fallout4Prefs.ini are you still editing the Fallout4.ini?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30545935. #30546190 is also a reply to the same post.

deathdifire wrote: So im trying too configure my .ini files too enable mods on my game but i cannot for the life of me find launcher in my notepad to add that extra line. Can anyone help?
DuskDweller wrote: That setting goes into the Fallout4Prefs.ini are you still editing the Fallout4.ini?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq-VZAumD-o at 0.54 where he finds launcher i dont have it it stops at line 155

In response to post #30545935. #30546190, #30546350 are all replies on the same post.

DuskDweller wrote: That setting goes into the Fallout4Prefs.ini are you still editing the Fallout4.ini?
deathdifire wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq-VZAumD-o at 0.54 where he finds launcher i dont have it it stops at line 155

I also got the game off of steam and attempting too edit ini files in notepad++

In response to post #30545935. #30546190, #30546350, #30546960 are all replies on the same post.

deathdifire wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq-VZAumD-o at 0.54 where he finds launcher i dont have it it stops at line 155
deathdifire wrote: I also got the game off of steam and attempting too edit ini files in notepad++

FIXED didnt go into my games winto into steam folder sorry for being a noob

I've installed the NMM. I've configured both .ini. When I install a texture using NMM, I don't see it take effect in game which is weird because I see the correct file in the correct folder. Any ideas? All the textures I've installed manually previously is still showing.

In response to post #30545935. #30546190, #30546350, #30546960, #30547040 are all replies on the same post.

deathdifire wrote: I also got the game off of steam and attempting too edit ini files in notepad++
deathdifire wrote: FIXED didnt go into my games winto into steam folder sorry for being a noob

Now game wont start f*#@ my life

In response to post #30547605.

Huynher wrote: I've installed the NMM. I've configured both .ini. When I install a texture using NMM, I don't see it take effect in game which is weird because I see the correct file in the correct folder. Any ideas? All the textures I've installed manually previously is still showing.

NMM works fine, the problem is that some mod authors don't care or don't know that they should pack the mods with proper path files. I just fixed two mods, zipped them, installed them manually in NMM and the textures showed up.