New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There 4 Question Here (Just To Be Sure People Who Read It Not Miss It (No Offence))

is there any mods that make the some enemy use power armor in fnv? i just realise this that fnv power armor enemy is to spesific on destroying bos or fight againts ncr in very last story (or launch rocket on lonesome roads <.<)...

so is there any? like on fo4 that some raider use power armor....

oh oh also... is there any mods that provide modification part for incinerator etc (any weapon that don't have modification part) (like scope for rifle... or muzzle for incinerator...) ???

thanks b4

~edit part 2~

cuz i'm not sure if there any mods like this so i ask here first... and while my old comment didn't get answer... so i just add it here...

is there any mods that provide underground world in fnv? so... a new city... a new underground... a new mission... it's litterally everything new under the glory of new vegas in 1 mods? if not... i'll send req mods in the different forum... i mean the vanilla FNV literally lack of underground world... only thorn and vault <.< while fo3 there is a lot of underground (forgot if fo4 have a lot or not)

is there any quest mods that provide simulation quest everytime you want to learn PA training... so when BOS or if you find and use PA training tape (i only experience it once in the past... extremely rare to find PA training randomly before entering BOS).... you will got into simulation (like FO3) than train to use PA? cuz it's not quite interesting to get PA training in a sec :v if not i'll req this too in another forum

thanks b4 part 2

Edited by Vratsuka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There was this female companion mod that had you find some journal scraps in Goodsprings, then get shot by the girl with her unique gun which ragdolled you (and enemies, once you get her as a follower). She also threw useful items at you from time to time, like Elizabeth from Bioshock. Her quest was something about linking your pip-boy with hers to find something.
It's most likely hidden or dead. I just want to know if it ever existed or it's my imagination.

Edit: it was Lunette, found an old mod review of her. Any idea why she got hidden?

Edited by raresmocanu

Mod authors usually don't give reasons for making a mod hidden (don't think the Nexus has a mechanism for such an explanation anyway), but usually it comes down to: "they don't want to spend time dealing with questions about it any more". Sometimes that is because of a "bug" or "rewrite" they are working on, sometimes because they are not happy with it or the community response for whatever reason, and sometimes because they have moved on and don't want to have it haunting them in their new project. The reasons vary but the bottom line is: "don't bother me about it. Move on, find something else".

Or at least that has been my impression from the few explanations I've seen over the years. Only the author can say for sure, but again ... that is the problem, isn't it?

-Dubious-

Looking for armor mesh resources like pintocat's tailor maid. I have pieces from the vanilla outfits i wanna incorporate into a custom outfit but of the time the pieces are connected to the entire torso which i don't need.

Is there a reason you can't use Tailor Maid?

Looking for armor mesh resources like pintocat's tailor maid. I have pieces from the vanilla outfits i wanna incorporate into a custom outfit but of the time the pieces are connected to the entire torso which i don't need.

Is there a reason you can't use Tailor Maid?

oh i can use tailor maid, it's just lacking some of the pieces i want.

• 2 weeks later...