New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey I did find a male miss fortune outfit! But its vanilla male https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65656?tab=files so it does exist!

Im making show girl mashup armor based on miss fortunes outfits and a few others but I need to find the armor in all body types if it exists. But this is not the thread for asking if a mod exists.

• 4 weeks later...

hello there everybody .. have some fun

well i am looking for a mod that creates cowboy caravans with brahims and molerats..

I had it installed before but i did not save the mod..

anybody know which mod i mean

it created multiple caravans of cowboys with animals

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to find out about the mods in this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_MDCseUHU

There is an air of heavy overhaul mods but with that all the crosshair jiggling, changing colours on it, its hit marker, Fallout 4-like stuff, grenade interface, the revolver, adjustable scope, the ragdoll state for player... Basically anything, anything in the video... I wanted to ask if anyone could name few of what they recognize in there before I just had a brief search on the Nexus.

Sorry if I have the wrong manners for this thread, first post here and also thanks to anyone who'd help or at least try to.

I'd like to find out about the mods in this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_MDCseUHU

There is an air of heavy overhaul mods but with that all the crosshair jiggling, changing colours on it, its hit marker, Fallout 4-like stuff, grenade interface, the revolver, adjustable scope, the ragdoll state for player... Basically anything, anything in the video... I wanted to ask if anyone could name few of what they recognize in there before I just had a brief search on the Nexus.

Sorry if I have the wrong manners for this thread, first post here and also thanks to anyone who'd help or at least try to.

Square Crosshair at 0:30 = Solid Project (Removed by owner)

Grenade Icon/Hotkey at 0:48 = Project Nevada

Combat Roll at 1:15 and 4:07 = Solid Project (Removed by owner)

Scope Zoom at 2:03 and 2:23 = Project Nevada

Crosshair Hitmarker at 2:54 = Solid Project (Removed by owner)

Companion Information on HUD at 3:32 = JIP Companions Command and Control

Combat Attack Animation at 4:08 = Solid Project (Removed by owner)

VATS Crit Buildup at 4:33 = Solid Project (Removed by owner)

If you install both Project Nevada and Solid Project make sure you disable the sprint for one of them.

I enjoyed the video, thanks.

Edited by IntenseMute

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for the mod that adds companion carry weight to your own, so you don't have to go back and forth to exchange loot.

EDIT: I found it, it's called Convenient Companion Inventory.

Edited by MrStabHappy

• 1 month later...

Im looking for high resolution retextures of all vanilla fallout new vegas clothing. the textures for the clothing are really small, and Im working on a retexturing project. ive looked through many hi-resolution texture packs but i cant find any for the clothing specifically. any ideas will help. thanks in advance if you have anything for me.