⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Looking for Mojave Badass that used to be here https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/69377 but for whatever reason no longer exists. Anyone with a copy that wouldn't mind sharing?

For whatever reason the mod was removed from the Nexus. Asking someone to share the mod that is not the mod author is asking someone to help you pirate the mod.

No matter the circumstances, ownership is still the mod creator's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm on the hunt for a particular Courier Duster retexture. I had it years and years ago, and I've confirmed it isn't in the obvious options. (The now-gone-from-the-Nexus Wasteland Clothing Hires Retexture, which I had sitting around from the last time I modded the game and was able to check; Hall of Equipment; Book of Water; I even checked the general Type3 DLC armor replacer only to find it didn't include textures.)

The Wild Card Courier Duster has faded stars on it, as if it had originally started as a House duster but then was painted over. Here's an image reference.

I'm going to be digging through Nexus on my own in hopes I can find it, but I am mildly worried about the possibility that it's been removed, which means I won't be able to even track down the name. So I would suuuper appreciate any tips, or if anyone happens to actually remember where it's from.

ETA: I have been informed this is apparently actually a glitch in vanilla! And something that YUP fixes, so I need to make a sprint for FNVedit to remove that fix, 'cuz I don't want it! XD

ETA v2: FNVedit isn't necessary, bc YUP's plugins don't touch the courier dusters. Which made me think maybe it's a texture thing instead, but YUP doesn't include textures for the dusters, either -- but DOES include meshes for them. When I took the screenshot above, I was using Type3 and it's DLC armor mesh replacers, so I'm knocking on wood and hoping that Type4 (my current body replacer of choice) keeps the same quirk in their mesh edits, too

Edited by Malathyne

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any modders resources that make it easier to test out effect shaders/particle effects? I'm trying to work on a mod and having to open the game up every single time just to test it is annoying.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted this in the F03 forum but figured I'd try here, cannot hurt.

So I am trying to do a fully modded TTW play through.

I am searching for mods to make this happen.

Also trying to find some old favorites.

Anyway I am looking for a mod that made a "back pack" that was essentially a sheathed chinese sword.

It was available slanted to the left and slanted to the right.

It seems that it was a pretty popular mod at one time as it is in alot of screen shots.

The pictures in the reinforced chinese stealth armor are some I can think of right off the bat.

https://staticdelive...-1241803812.jpg

https://staticdelive...-1244327546.JPG

https://staticdelive...-1244327546.JPG

I used this mod as a add on resource and tacked it onto a backpack so I don't remember if it was a standalone mod or part of an overhaul.

I've tried searching a bunch of terms maybe the mod is gone, but I figured I might just not be using the right terms or looking in the right spot.

Failing that if anyone can recommend a mod that puts a sheathed sword of some kind on your back that would be appreciated.

Being a child in the 80s I played with GI Joes, and the ones with the sword backpacks were the coolest (Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Quick Kick etc)

So I always try to recapture some of that magic.

Thanks.

Edited, because words are hard :)

Edited by LordChauncy

• 1 month later...

Hello. Plz help i cant find common mod. Previously, through the nexus search, with words "merchant shop vendor trader" i found it in half an hour, but now the mod has moved somewhere. Weapons market north from med clinic Usanagi, near north entrance to freeside/ Merchant inside had 20k, and there were few rows of shelves with weapons.

• 1 month later...

This is a long shot but I'm looking for a specific player home mod I used to have - I want to say it was called Kat's Bunker or something?

It was a large bunker, lots of custom assets (mainly from Speedy's Resources), it definitely had a grocery store and maybe a beach, and I think a golf course? I don't remember it being too popular because it had about 100 required mods.

Edit: nvm! It was called Residential One: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57443/?

Edited by BourgeoisBanana