pipelinetobaja

pipelinetobaja

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 2,480 posts

2047 Virtual Revolution  a future game machine where people of the world learn love to live life; gaming.  Even better then the idea shared by the movie Brainstorm

Fkemman11

Fkemman11

Filthy Animal

• Premium Member
  • 2,539 posts

I just watched Ghost in the Shell with Scarlett Jo a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure she could do the role convincingly, but she did a pretty decent job. I was a little disappointed by the technical aspects of the film though that was probably due to a limited budget. Here's hoping they do a sequel with a bigger budget to work with!  :thumbsup:

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

• Premium Member
  • 2,480 posts

I watched two movies on Google Play.  One I never saw before, Movie "The Dragon's Pearl"  Interesting tale.

Followed by one I saw when I had a fancy Cable Service, "The Pagemaster".  A reminder for the young, genius in us all, we should have some fun too.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,497 posts

Source Code and just before that  Rouge One, not the worst movie I've seen, but in the top 10.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

• Premium Member
  • 2,480 posts

Kultur Shock this was clearly imitating another movie I saw where some country already has colonized the Moon.

I definitely found it a little spell binding because, I just couldn't quite quit wondering where they were.  In someone's garage? Yeah!  WHY?  Taken in from outside? Captured by someone who had drawn their attention in using a similar trick; like the one I saw on a Monty Python short to capture milk delivery men for???

:laugh:  

Page loaded in: 0.706 seconds