The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched Ghost in the Shell with Scarlett Jo a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure she could do the role convincingly, but she did a pretty decent job. I was a little disappointed by the technical aspects of the film though that was probably due to a limited budget. Here's hoping they do a sequel with a bigger budget to work with! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kultur Shock this was clearly imitating another movie I saw where some country already has colonized the Moon.

I definitely found it a little spell binding because, I just couldn't quite quit wondering where they were. In someone's garage? Yeah! WHY? Taken in from outside? Captured by someone who had drawn their attention in using a similar trick; like the one I saw on a Monty Python short to capture milk delivery men for???

:laugh:

• 5 weeks later...

Last night I watched a movie that was made in China, it wasn't just made in China, everything about it was Chinese. The people talking were either speaking Mandarin or Cantonese Chinese. I don't know which, but all of them were Chinese actors and they spoke their language all the way through it.

When it started the english subtitles were not turned on at all. I decided to watch without any and listen to how they sound when they are talking. Just to listen and find out if I could figure out what they were saying. I didn't understand a word they said.

The scenes were all self explanatory so what they were saying didn't matter much. The movie wasn't a loss for that part.

It was listed as an Action Adventure movie. "Chronicles of the Ghostly Tribe". It was supposed to have subtitles in English.

The movie show was purty darn obvious, an on site archaeology dig, unearthing the past. It was so obvious what was going on.

• 3 weeks later...