The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if you can find a bug in this movie that is a good friend to gardeners.

EPIC It's definitely time to start thinking about what healthy old people like me do. My kind of old people used to keep your kind of people alive by doing Natural Gardening without pesticides.

I see so many frauds planting stuff in little boxes and setting it up a single tomato plant high off their lawns, because the lawn and care guy sprays stuff to keep small insects and ground kind of small helpful critters out of their golf course style lawns.

Last year the neighbors on both sides of the fences had small garden sets with boards around the base filled with good soil. If they knew what I know, they would have had a great little crop of pumpkins on the north neighbors lot, and on the south neighbors lot they would have had some corn, green beans, cucumbers, and some other edible plants.

But they also don't know what I know and their little box safe gardens didn't bloom in time to get their pumpkins to share anything fully grown.

It is sad to have been brought up in the old ways of gardening. That was before everyone wanted a golf course bug free putting green for a lawn.

The bees that fly around pollinating flowers need things that the ground also provides. Things that aren't there, because of lawns sprayed to keep out all the little nuisances that people just can't live with anymore.

I don't have to worry SO MUCH about a flu virus then I do about having nothing to healthy to eat, because it won't grow for the lack of those necessary life forms we all don't seem to realize are what help keep our planet green and healthy.

Yeah those other lively bugs that irritate and bite and threaten us; like mosquitos and such; we could do without aren't going to be missed, but the rest of the little earth presences that live in peace with us die from that same poison that kills that mosquito is killing our garden friends.

I hope you don't let the earthworms become extinct. I hope the frogs which eat flies and mosquitoes don't end up extinct.

I hope all the bugs which actually serve to help plants grow; because they actually defend a kind of plant we like parts of to eat. Like pumpkins, corn, strawberries, cherries, cucumbers, potatoes, radishes, peas, onions, garlic, carrots, and those are just some of the wealth of edible parts of the crops. I hope they don't all become extinct so all of you, and I, don't suffer from lack of food. Don't starve to death invite a redworm into your garden. Don't starve invite a nightcrawler into your garden.

I'm about ready to cry. Because if anything I believe in isn't going to be around any longer than I won't care if I get Corona-Virus.

If a garden really isn't enough to believe that it is good for us... If a garden isn't more good than all the rest of those things we can't eat, can't touch, can't see, and those beings of great power don't appear to do anything in the Garden at all is what I have to look forward to; I'm going to be a Big 70 year old baby and start crying.

Good bye!

• 2 weeks later...

See if you can find a bug in this movie that is a good friend to gardeners.

EPIC It's definitely time to start thinking about what healthy old people like me do. My kind of old people used to keep your kind of people alive by doing Natural Gardening without pesticides.

I see so many frauds planting stuff in little boxes and setting it up a single tomato plant high off their lawns, because the lawn and care guy sprays stuff to keep small insects and ground kind of small helpful critters out of their golf course style lawns.

Last year the neighbors on both sides of the fences had small garden sets with boards around the base filled with good soil. If they knew what I know, they would have had a great little crop of pumpkins on the north neighbors lot, and on the south neighbors lot they would have had some corn, green beans, cucumbers, and some other edible plants.

But they also don't know what I know and their little box safe gardens didn't bloom in time to get their pumpkins to share anything fully grown.

It is sad to have been brought up in the old ways of gardening. That was before everyone wanted a golf course bug free putting green for a lawn.

The bees that fly around pollinating flowers need things that the ground also provides. Things that aren't there, because of lawns sprayed to keep out all the little nuisances that people just can't live with anymore.

I don't have to worry SO MUCH about a flu virus then I do about having nothing to healthy to eat, because it won't grow for the lack of those necessary life forms we all don't seem to realize are what help keep our planet green and healthy.

Yeah those other lively bugs that irritate and bite and threaten us; like mosquitos and such; we could do without aren't going to be missed, but the rest of the little earth presences that live in peace with us die from that same poison that kills that mosquito is killing our garden friends.

I hope you don't let the earthworms become extinct. I hope the frogs which eat flies and mosquitoes don't end up extinct.

I hope all the bugs which actually serve to help plants grow; because they actually defend a kind of plant we like parts of to eat. Like pumpkins, corn, strawberries, cherries, cucumbers, potatoes, radishes, peas, onions, garlic, carrots, and those are just some of the wealth of edible parts of the crops. I hope they don't all become extinct so all of you, and I, don't suffer from lack of food. Don't starve to death invite a redworm into your garden. Don't starve invite a nightcrawler into your garden.

I'm about ready to cry. Because if anything I believe in isn't going to be around any longer than I won't care if I get Corona-Virus.

If a garden really isn't enough to believe that it is good for us... If a garden isn't more good than all the rest of those things we can't eat, can't touch, can't see, and those beings of great power don't appear to do anything in the Garden at all is what I have to look forward to; I'm going to be a Big 70 year old baby and start crying.

Good bye!

Contagion. Movie was recommended by many people due to this ongoing scenario. I'm more into TV shows than movies. https://glowthemovie.com/free-movie-download-sites/

Edited by rickahslr