First game you remember playing.

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

Bess

Bess

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 716 posts

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar. 1985.  On an Apple II Plus (48k upgraded to 64k) with a green and black screen.  I had no clue why I kept getting injured and even killed out in the open until the day I hooked it up to our first colour telly (13" screen) and found out I'd been wandering into poison swamps that I couldn't see were coloured green as a warning!

JustATac0

JustATac0

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar.  On an Apple II Plus (48k upgraded to 64k) with a green and black screen.  I had no clue why I kept getting injured and even killed out in the open until the day I hooked it up to our first colour telly (13" screen) and found out I'd been wandering into poison swamps that I couldn't see the colour of!

Haha :)

Kuramin

Kuramin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

I know I owned a SNES as a small child but I don't remember what games I played on it (the only thing I do remember about it was sticking coins in the game slot... which I think was what ended up break it)... so that's unfortunate.

The first game I actually do remember playing was Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64 (not by choice, it came with the console). Quite a violent game for a young child (and I think where my fear of raptors originated from). :P

MalachiDelacot

MalachiDelacot

Battle Bunny

• Premium Member
  • 9,096 posts

"Microsoft Flight Simulator"... the graphics were green wireframe.

No Windows, just DOS commands to start game.  That was before

most of you were born....

JustATac0

JustATac0

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

I know I owned a SNES as a small child but I don't remember what games I played on it (the only thing I do remember about it was sticking coins in the game slot... which I think was what ended up break it)... so that's unfortunate.

The first game I actually do remember playing was Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64 (not by choice, it came with the console). Quite a violent game for a young child (and I think where my fear of raptors originated from). :P

N64 was indeed my favorite console I ever owned :)

Edited by JustATac0, 19 August 2015 - 03:30 AM.

jpm22112

jpm22112

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Star raiders on the Atari ST.

inc2000glw

inc2000glw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
It was on Atari. Some kinda helicopter rescue game . I lover how you could make the helicopter fly sideways.

zorrorenoal

zorrorenoal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

master system :Alex skird and sonic

abcaqwerty

abcaqwerty

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Resident Evil 2, I remember playing it with my dad... that licker tho

jihaeha

jihaeha

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Duck Hunt!

I also remember watching my parents and grandma play a Mario game on the SNES before that, and they would let me "play"... if that counts.

Page loaded in: 1.018 seconds