Private forum for recognised mod authors

Dark0ne

The 1,000 UDL limit is per site. So if you have 500 on FO3Nexus and 500 on NVNexus it doesn't count.

Ahhhh I see :(

But thanks for clearing that up Robin, I'll remember that from here on out ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it doesn't mean that mods will be just releases for fellow elite modders?

Certainly not. We practically live on the positive feedback we get from you guys. Its what keeps us going. :thumbsup:

I think I speak for most people when I say you needn't have any fear that mods will be released privately. Once you invest that much time into something you want everyone to see it and tell you how great you are.

Actually, you should have said, "mods won't likely be released privately any more than they are now." Modders still share their early work with other modders / friends way before the general public sees it. This has happened well before the private forums existed. And I still think that just because this semi-private forum exists, it won't cause those sharing assets privately will be magically posting them in these forums instead of Private Messages and MediaFire.

I don't know about you guys but I certainly don't feel the need to post a download link in the author forums to the Vvardenfell Glass mod I've been working on. :thumbsup:

LHammonds

So it doesn't mean that mods will be just releases for fellow elite modders?

Certainly not. We practically live on the positive feedback we get from you guys. Its what keeps us going. :thumbsup:

I think I speak for most people when I say you needn't have any fear that mods will be released privately. Once you invest that much time into something you want everyone to see it and tell you how great you are.

Capital! I was simply dreading the fact that the mods would become "Only" available (Even when finalized) to other modders/friends.

I thank you for your response and i do hope one day i will be there myself! (Everyone needs to learn somewhere)

- HM

@LH: Yerp, loads of people (including me) are slobbering over the Glass Armors. Good luck finishing it! :thumbsup:

Thank you.

You thank.

D1 Akbar!

Vet! Good to see you again, bro! I know for a fact that you'll be able to contribute to the modders needing help in the DA modders forums. Once it gets rolling... that is.... Hahaha.

Vet! Good to see you again, bro!.........

always brother - you have no idea how excited i was when i saw this announcement. i immediately jumped on it. in fact i've already began making a mess of things....thats how its done, clog the toilet one day after its installation. im at your service with anything in the DA section i can help with

there was SO much i accomplished that never got out. i poured my soul into that engine as part my plan to be fully armed for DA2,,,. however upon its release i reached a crossroads and decided to go with fallout new vegas. "back in the saddle"....its like when i first started working with DA, tons of new things to learn etc but who cares about my love life. point is about 90% of it is still pretty fresh and id would love to make things easier for all fereldens affected by the blight

i made a new buddy on there too that im workin with on a pretty tough project (new vegas), he's kind of like me, fast mover no prisoners. i think i'll be at home here and most importantly be able to contribute far more when in a comfortable environment (nudist friendly), exciting stuff!

..my only complaint is that you guys still refuse to consider Yanni an enemy combatant of war, despite the geneva convention clearly stating that jheri curls are a major violation...but rome wasnt built in a day. hopefully this can be changed with time ;]

good to see ya brother!

Hmmm... how about holding a mod competition?

Not a small FOTM thing, but a really big contest which includes all categories, such as architecture, weapon, armor, race, etc... to encourage experienced and fresh modders to make high quality mods.

Mods of different categories are ranked separately, and authors of the top 3 mods of each categories can earn proper reward(for example, 1st = 100 USD, 2nd = 50 USD, 3rd = 25 USD)

It's not big money but better than nothing.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by amnes

Hmmm... how about holding a mod competition?

Not a small FOTM thing, but a really big contest which includes all categories, such as architecture, weapon, armor, race, etc... to encourage experienced and fresh modders to make high quality mods.

Mods of different categories are ranked separately, and authors of the top 3 mods of each categories can earn proper reward(for example, 1st = 100 USD, 2nd = 50 USD, 3rd = 25 USD)

It's not big money but better than nothing.

Just a suggestion.

The 2.5 Millionth Member Competition is still going.