⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Private forum for recognised mod authors

Dark0ne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

802+551=1403 And that combined fo3 vs NV and still nothing shows. Hmm. Ok so it must mean one file only. or somethings not quite right.

I am a systems analyst so this isn't much to miss I guess. Well it was interesting reading. Greats.

Hmmm. CC you've definitely got enough unique downloads. Did you try logging out and logging back in, on the the forums?

Or maybe refreshing your cookie by deleting the current one and letting the site give you a new one?

Edge- LOL yah, don't want that, too much of a mess to clean up :laugh:

So it doesn't mean that mods will be just releases for fellow elite modders?

Also, a suggestion, you should make a rule that said modders don't post picture available to view to anyone in the image section, we have them more then needed.

Also, as much as I appreciate the concept, hope that this will not encourage the elite modders to make personal blogs or forums where they share their mods with their friends only (seems popular with japanese mods).

--------------------

I released 2 shitty mods, but this just might be what i need to jump back and actually do something cool or a CM Mod which doesnt depend on other .ESPs

To all you modders out there, i do hope you do not forget people that appreciate your work, and as always, don't let the trolls and flamers get at you.

-HM

I can't really post right now, Dial up Downloading 64MB file, maybe in 9 hours if I get the file. Don't sweat it. cookies and all are their. It;s something else. Don't know what though can't disturb much do to dwn ld/

The 1,000 UDL limit is per site. So if you have 500 on FO3Nexus and 500 on NVNexus it doesn't count.

Thanks you very much, I knew something was out of kilter. So I was right. Not important right now but it's a great idea for folks to cool their heals and get things done. I'll survive just fine for a while. They know where I am if any thing is needed.from me. Kudos to you Dark0ne.