This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I thought so.

So you have to take the good with the bad, not everyone will like your offering....some will tell you they didn't like it.

Seems to be a small misunderstanding though, not actually complaining about the thumbs down just confused that detail isn't mandatory.

Oh well small price to pay to get rid of the "I vote it 1 cause it sux and ***" group

Thanks for the reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just saw the new forum, and i have already a negative feedback.

my new post rank is "addict", replacing "veteran"

i disagree with that. for me, it sound like an insult, the term is badly chosen.

Wot wot? It's ok, but I still think the amount of posts needed to achieve that rank should be around 1,000. As much as I liked being called a veteran at 100 posts, I can't say that is a truth. Though I wonder what the rankings are now...

I do think I fancy this site a little more than my sanity can handle, hmm!? Perhaps it is fitting. We are the future of these forums, bud. It takes the insane to want to keep this site afloat!

I personally am neutral on the new site changes. The new layout is new eyecandy to be sure, but it takes a long time to get used to...

Posted this in a different section before I saw that this is where you wanted the feedback...

Maybe I am missing it but is the only way to get to the actual game specific nexus sites either by bookmarking them or scrolling down to the forum specific area and clicking on the link? I remember the old forums had everything in the upper left hand corner for me.

Appreciate the work and like the look but I do miss the old site.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but what the hell.

When I try to view the ImageShare section when I'm not logged in I get this.

Once I log in it's fine. It could be this computer, since I'm at college.

Well, things turned the other way now. We used to be able to acces all sites from the forums and and now we can acces them from our profiles only. At least that's how I do it. I also bookmarked TESNexus as it's more easy to get there like that. I agree with SWAT, it would be nice if you could add them back on top here. :biggrin:

i[...] s the only way to get to the actual game specific nexus sites either by bookmarking them or scrolling down to the forum specific area and clicking on the link? I remember the old forums had everything in the upper left hand corner for me.

Appreciate the work and like the look but I do miss the old site.

I agree, the navigation is a little slow this way.

So I request for having the file site links back to the top in the header(?). So that they are reachable from everywhere of the forum, just like Push said :smile:

i just saw the new forum, and i have already a negative feedback.

my new post rank is "addict", replacing "veteran"

i disagree with that. for me, it sound like an insult, the term is badly chosen.

Wot wot? It's ok, but I still think the amount of posts needed to achieve that rank should be around 1,000. As much as I liked being called a veteran at 100 posts, I can't say that is a truth. Though I wonder what the rankings are now...

I do think I fancy this site a little more than my sanity can handle, hmm!? Perhaps it is fitting. We are the future of these forums, bud. It takes the insane to want to keep this site afloat!

I personally am neutral on the new site changes. The new layout is new eyecandy to be sure, but it takes a long time to get used to...

i don't hace anything to say about the forum itself, we'll get used to it in the future.

it's only the word "addict" i don't like.

even if there's a soft use meaning "fan", it's impossible to forget that addict is used to describe someone using drugs.

even "video game addict" has a negative sens, meaning "no life"

the posting rank is now:

0 to 9: stranger

10 to 19: newbie

20 to 49:journeyman

50 to 99: regular

100 to 249: enthusiast

250 to 499: addict

500 and after: old hand, but maybe there's still the possibility to choose the rank title

so, why not replacing "addict" by "fan" or something else?

Well, personally I don't like the changes... more than likely because I don't like change, once I'm used to it my opinion will more than likely change.

It's not as easy to navigate although I do like some of the new features