This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Using keywords to exclude results doesn't work.

ReShade in particular has no effect.

I'm not really sure what would cause it not to work, did you check the mods you're still seeing actually have the ReShade tag? If they don't, they won't be blocked.

Suggestion: would be great to have the option to HIDE a mod, just like you can track it. Some mods are outdated, or simply uninteresting, but they still clutter the search results list, would be great to be able to hide them manually, if the user so desires. Some mods I've tried, wasn't happy with them, uninstalled them but they still show up in every search result or popular listing.

Are there any plans for people being able to buy nexus premium with ideal? i mean i can understand monthly subscription being on a credit card but why is the life time nexus account not available with ideal?

We are reviewing our membership system sometime this year. I'm not sure if Ideal will be considered (I've never heard of it) but we will be looking at improving the options.

Suggestion: would be great to have the option to HIDE a mod, just like you can track it. Some mods are outdated, or simply uninteresting, but they still clutter the search results list, would be great to be able to hide them manually, if the user so desires. Some mods I've tried, wasn't happy with them, uninstalled them but they still show up in every search result or popular listing.

This is something we have discussed but it's more technically challenging than it sounds. It's on the radar for when we revise our search/blocking tools.

Would like to suggest adding "Character Preset" tag to "tags to block" section of preferences. Currently "saved games" doesn't seem to catch all the Mods>Characters>Character Preset mods for Cyberpunk 2077.

It's already there, near the top under "Attributes".

Would like to suggest adding "Character Preset" tag to "tags to block" section of preferences. Currently "saved games" doesn't seem to catch all the Mods>Characters>Character Preset mods for Cyberpunk 2077.

I don't see it...

https://i.imgur.com/hILNRW2.png

I don't see it...

https://i.imgur.com/hILNRW2.png

Where it says "Global Tags" change that to "Cyberpunk 2077"

Suggestion: There needs to be a search bar in the bugs tab, when a big mod such as Fallout -The Frontier comes out many bugs got reported but there is no way for me to search if the bug is reported besides clicking each page and checking each box to see if a bug is related.

I think it would benefit both user and creator's time by having a search option implemented.