Niwaki

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have found two ways of browsing Latest Mods:

- mods for all games

- mods for a specific game

Is there a way to browse Latest Mods for all of My Games?

That way I can easily see what's new just for the games I'm interested in, without having to go to each game one by one.

Maybe a checkbox in the "Refine by game" section of "Refine results"?

Thanks! 

vetewe7144

vetewe7144

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Where is the mod Category section and why isn't it in the drop down?

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,967 posts

Where is the mod Category section and why isn't it in the drop down?

It is in the drop down menu when you click on "MODS" at the top of the game forum in nexusmods.com.  Where it has always been.

vetewe7144

vetewe7144

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

I found that CTRL + or - for adjusting the size of words, will also affect the number of words on the drop down.

Phonix

Phonix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Using keywords to exclude results doesn't work.

ReShade in particular has no effect.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 14,236 posts

Using keywords to exclude results doesn't work.

ReShade in particular has no effect.

I'm not really sure what would cause it not to work, did you check the mods you're still seeing actually have the ReShade tag? If they don't, they won't be blocked. 

daleadingwolf

daleadingwolf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Are there any plans for people being able to buy nexus premium with ideal? i mean i can understand monthly subscription being on a credit card but why is the life time nexus account not available with ideal?

spamynanny

spamynanny

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Suggestion: would be great to have the option to HIDE a mod, just like you can track it. Some mods are outdated, or simply uninteresting, but they still clutter the search results list, would be great to be able to hide them manually, if the user so desires. Some mods I've tried, wasn't happy with them, uninstalled them but they still show up in every search result or popular listing.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 14,236 posts

Are there any plans for people being able to buy nexus premium with ideal? i mean i can understand monthly subscription being on a credit card but why is the life time nexus account not available with ideal?

We are reviewing our membership system sometime this year. I'm not sure if Ideal will be considered (I've never heard of it) but we will be looking at improving the options. 

Suggestion: would be great to have the option to HIDE a mod, just like you can track it. Some mods are outdated, or simply uninteresting, but they still clutter the search results list, would be great to be able to hide them manually, if the user so desires. Some mods I've tried, wasn't happy with them, uninstalled them but they still show up in every search result or popular listing.

This is something we have discussed but it's more technically challenging than it sounds. It's on the radar for when we revise our search/blocking tools. 

Fatalmasterpiece

Fatalmasterpiece

Devil's Advocate

• Premium Member
  • 2,144 posts

Would like to suggest adding "Character Preset" tag to "tags to block" section of preferences. Currently "saved games" doesn't seem to catch all the Mods>Characters>Character Preset mods for Cyberpunk 2077.

Page loaded in: 1.156 seconds