This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

For some reason the is a disparity in the time different pages are loaded when surfing the forums. I usually get a page load time of one second or less in the forums, but when accessing "My Content" the load times have been "Page loaded in: 16.414 seconds" or more. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Would it be possible to add an image filter to Notifications?
A easy way to delete them / or don't receive it at all?

I like to track Mod Authors to get updates about new releases, but some authors share a way too much images - I'm really only interested in their mods. xD

Hi, did something change last month regarding how pages are displayed?

i havent changed anything from my side as far as i can tell, (like chrome browser or config etc), but some time last month (maybe a couple of weeks ago), images on mod pages all show up on the top of the pages, in a non-sorted view, whereas before, they would be ordered, and then when clicked on, the image browser popup would appear with scrolling etc.

now i have to click on the mod's images Tab, and then left click on one, which opens up a new window (which is ok) but the page scrolling buttons cant go to page 2 etc.

also, the main mod pages, "requirements" button (which used to slide down and expand to show the contents) now longer works. and some nav links at the very top are not working.

i have javascript enabled, and it was all working fine before something changed? so am hoping theres a way to pinpoint maybe what changed in the code, like was support for some browsers dropped or maybe a new code changed something how data is loaded?

Edited by skyrimplayer2020

i havent changed anything from my side as far as i can tell, (like chrome browser or config etc), but some time last month (maybe a couple of weeks ago), images on mod pages all show up on the top of the pages, in a non-sorted view, whereas before, they would be ordered, and then when clicked on, the image browser popup would appear with scrolling etc.

now i have to click on the mod's images Tab, and then left click on one, which opens up a new window (which is ok) but the page scrolling buttons cant go to page 2 etc.

also, the main mod pages, "requirements" button (which used to slide down and expand to show the contents) now longer works. and some nav links at the very top are not working.

i have javascript enabled, and it was all working fine before something changed? so am hoping theres a way to pinpoint maybe what changed in the code, like was support for some browsers dropped or maybe a new code changed something how data is loaded?

I've not heard any other reports of this, and we haven't changed the mod page image gallery in a long time now. I suspect browser addons or privacy settings are the culprit here.

I can report the exact same issue starting today. The site was working normally a few hours ago but when I opened a mod page in a new tab, all of the same issues started happening.