This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Did i posted on the wrong place and theres a special forum for this kind of problems?

Yes you posted in the wrong spot. This thread is not for this.

Posting Template

Finally, you should create a new topic on the forums including the test results. If you like, you can use this format by copying it and replacing the sample data with your information:

You start a new thread here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/117-feedback-suggestions-and-questions/

Did i posted on the wrong place and theres a special forum for this kind of problems?

Yes you posted in the wrong spot. This thread is not for this.

Posting Template

Finally, you should create a new topic on the forums including the test results. If you like, you can use this format by copying it and replacing the sample data with your information:

You start a new thread here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/117-feedback-suggestions-and-questions/

already did, but no responses at all

Guest deleted34304850

time difference. the site is located in the uk and there isn't 24/7 support. have a bit of patience or search the forums for solutions - there are many.

PLEASE, can you guys use the block tags function or add a filter to remove translations on the "mods requiring this file" section? It is SO annoying having to filter through the clutter (take helgen reborn as a small example) when you're trying to find patches sometimes. I already have the translations tag blocked on site preferences but that doesn't apply to mod pages, and I would say that translations are one of the worst offenders when looking for patches considering how common they are. Before anyone attack me, english is not my primary language.

Edited by MythDinoex

Would it be possible to make Skyrim VR its own page? It is very difficult to have to sort through all the SSE files to find the VR ones.

Not sure if this suggestion has been posted before, but if it has then I guess this is a +1.

I'm afraid that won't be possible. Unless I'm mistaken, most Skyrim SE mods work with VR without requiring significant alterations.

How my post appears in the Forum comments: Vortex might install it correctly.� The only sure way is to install it manually.
I guess you missed this on the description page.� "Since it's an NVSE plugin, nvac.dll goes in your Data/NVSE/Plugins folder."
If you don't have a "Plugins Folder", make one.

How my post appears in the Mod Comments: Vortex might install it correctly. The only sure way is to install it manually.
I guess you missed this on the description page. "Since it's an NVSE plugin, nvac.dll goes in your Data/NVSE/Plugins folder."

You will notice in the forum comment, there are diamonds with a question mark in them.

How my post appears in the Forum comments after pressing the "Edit" button and "Save changes" Vortex might install it correctly. The only sure way is to install it manually.
I guess you missed this on the description page. "Since it's an NVSE plugin, nvac.dll goes in your Data/NVSE/Plugins folder."

You will notice that the diamonds are gone. No editing was done, just press "Edit" and "Save changes".

How my post appears in the Forum comments: Vortex might install it correctly.� The only sure way is to install it manually.

I guess you missed this on the description page.� "Since it's an NVSE plugin, nvac.dll goes in your Data/NVSE/Plugins folder."

How my post appears in the Mod Comments: Vortex might install it correctly. The only sure way is to install it manually.

You will notice in the forum comment, there are diamonds with a question mark in them.

How my post appears in the Forum comments after pressing the "Edit" button and "Save changes" Vortex might install it correctly. The only sure way is to install it manually.

You will notice that the diamonds are gone. No editing was done, just press "Edit" and "Save changes".

As long as it appears properly on the mod page, that's what is important. I suspect there's some weirdness with IPBoard's limited character set going on, but it's not currently breaking anything.