This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

NexusMods is partially broken for me too (has been so for about 4 hours). I'm using Waterfox v 20.08.1 (Firefox fork, because it is the last version to support the old style plugins like Classic Theme Restorer). I has an old nonupdated version of Chrome installed and it too has the same issues, but a brand new install of the latest version of Vivaldi (just downloaded, no addons) renders your pages correctly. To you revert things to the way they were yesterday?

Problems: 1. Nothing happens when I click on Top Bar's various parts

2. All of a mod's images load on the main page of the mod, instead of just the first few

3. Nothing happens when I click on dropdown sections like "Requirements".

4. Nothing happens when I click on "Show" buttons with a page (normally there would be a dropdown).

I have disabled AdBlockers, Tampermonkey and firewall/antivirus but nothing changes.

It frustrates me that people only code for and test the latest version of Chrome. The WWW was supposed to be browser agnostic. It should not only work properly on a specific version of a specific browser like proprietary formats do (locking a format to specific software).

Edited by EinBlonderTraum

Site broken for me too.

It frustrates me that people only code for and test the latest version of Chrome. The WWW was supposed to be browser agnostic. It should not only work properly on a specific version of a specific browser like proprietary formats do (locking a format to specific software).

Couldn't agree more. Everything is Blink-engine only today. I refuse it on privacy and monopoly grounds.

Edge is Blink, Vivaldi is blink, Brave is blink, Chrome is blink... Firefox soon to be blink too probably.

Thankfully I use Pale Moon.

Hey Pickysaurus,

with the new Notification system on the doorstep, can you please create notifications for posting a new thread in the forum part of a mods website? I get notification for new posts in existing threads but not when a new one is created.

Edited by SeinSchatten01

Hey Pickysaurus,

with the new Notification system on the doorstep, can you please create notifications for posting a new thread in the forum part of a mods website? I get notification for new posts in existing threads but not when a new one is created.

Are you asking as a mod author or as someone tracking the mod page? Because I believe these notifications are already set to mod page teams.

Site nav works fine for me on Opera, but download speeds (both manual and using MO2) are abysmal. Like less than 100 kb/s abysmal. Yesterday all was fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm unable to reply posts in the [Nexus Site Forums] > [Commenting] > [Files] sub-forum when I have in the past. Is there some reason for this?

I'm unable to reply posts in the [Nexus Site Forums] > [Commenting] > [Files] sub-forum when I have in the past. Is there some reason for this?

You can only reply to mod page comment threads on the mod page itself, this is intentional.

i realize i'm nobody to be asking and i do thank you all for your time . With that i do have a few suggestions . With mass effect about to be butchered by censorship i thought now would be a perfect time to make a mod that allows you to romance ariea to lok and kasumi for the original mass effect 2 and 3 and a mod that repeats the scene rather then cuddles after the 1 time .

Also for fallout4 my suggestion is this - an all in one mod that allows for actual romance scenes ( maybe copy the character motions from ME1,2,3 & MEA that way its not boring text and maybe add some of the armor sets from it in.

if the size it good maybe xbox & ps4 port them as well as the drivable cars mod . console desperately needs those - while i do understand most people could care less about console as if they were the enemy of ... something i have no idea.... As a player of all 3 platforms the value is equal to me and gaining mod support from console players could be very profitable .

its basically a lightly tapped ocean of cash.

Lastly a ripper mod that allows you to take a character from 1 game and use it in another - for pc this isnt that hard but for console it is a challenge the direction i suggest is have it as a default replacer instead of a fully ground up set of data.

some of this already exists on their own i get that much my point is to suggest a widening of view because in general you all are the real devs the companies have taken to putting out effortless crap and saying they care while proving they arent listening in the slightest and in some cases attacking or taking credit for your hard work . Rather then fight them head on simply show your worth to all areas of the community pc and console and make modders indispensable to games and untouchable by companies. i hope for all of your great success and thank you for all you have done. :laugh: :cool: :thumbsup: