How to pack Skyrim SE mods

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm converting (trying to) an armor mod from normal to SE and I always get red shape with white exclamation point when I equip the item in game. The archive contains everything from the original .bsa repackaged through the new creation kit. Do I have to modify the graphic files or something?

go to the nif , check the nif data is using the vertex color , set to no then in the lightning modifier remove the vertex color flag and do a spell to update tangent space on mesh then resave.

What additional steps do you need to take when converting a custom follower? I've tried your prodcedure twice and when I try previewing them in the CK, their eyes will be missing and the textures for the hair will be off. And yes, I'm certain I copied everything over correctly when building the archive.

I'm attempting to bring in the files of a sword mod I've made. I've tried the 1stperson .nif and the base .nif, I've tried adding the texture maps as well, and several other combinations. But every time I go to pack my files, the archive creation tool stops working. The error that pops up literally shows nothing. What am I missing?

I'm converting (trying to) an armor mod from normal to SE and I always get red shape with white exclamation point when I equip the item in game. The archive contains everything from the original .bsa repackaged through the new creation kit. Do I have to modify the graphic files or something?

go to the nif , check the nif data is using the vertex color , set to no then in the lightning modifier remove the vertex color flag and do a spell to update tangent space on mesh then resave.

I don't know anything about modeling. I'm assuming those functions aren't included in the creation kit? I'm trying to get the Mage Hawke Armor mod from the skyrim workshop to work in SE.

I don't know anything about modeling. I'm assuming those functions aren't included in the creation kit? I'm trying to get the Mage Hawke Armor mod from the skyrim workshop to work in SE.

You need to use the nifskope .