⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

(Warning: harsh Rant/request) ...A bit disappointed...; A Rant of Requests that should be here without saying...but not

GigaPhoenix

You'd better roll up your sleeves and make all that s*** happen, gigaphoenix. Nobody is gonna do your mods for you

Agreed. You also dont seem to understand legalities at all. You cant just state "parody" and expect that to hold up in court. You're not the first to try annd use the fair use argument and come accross as ignorant of this stuff. Nitendo not caring? Nitendo is one of the most agressive people on copyright stuff.

People have actually contacted the Nexus to have mods removed by the way.

So basically you made a long post borderline bashing on various mods because nobody wants to do YOUR brilliant idea of a mod. Aren't you original.. just like the few hundred making this kind of post before you.

You are absolutely right, Giga. These modders are so lazy and selfish. They are pathetic. They only want to make mods for themselves. Who the hell do they think they are!? When are they going to learn they are only here to serve you and me?

By the way, once you have finished your Dragon Ball Z Overhaul, I have many mod ideas of my own for you to work on. To start with, I need you to create a new map. Forget Boston - this one needs to be based on London. And it needs to be big - at least ten times the size of the FO4 map. I will also require a new main quest, at least a hundred side quests, brand new factions, weapons and clothing, NPCs - and make sure they are all voiced while your at it. This should take you a couple of days. Once you're done, let me know and I will provide you with my further requirements.

Haha so many people didn't even heed the warning, or think this is a demand when I never even mentioned the word before, and posted this in requests, it isn't even in either anymore. XD

Now, I just ask for some more, constructive, respectful, discussion (>Mod talk<), I already warned beforehand, and afterword admitted, and apologized, about the things from me that weren't so. Montky and the Staff Member did such afterall. Having an actual modder take up these ideas would be an amazing outcome, not an expectation.

Let's address some of the things you've said.

"How many years has F4 been out?"

- Fallout 4 has been out for 14 months, not years as you imply. You don't even know how old the game is.

"ALL THE MORE REASON THERE SHOULD BE ALMOST ANYTHING I CAN THINK OF"

- Just because you think of it, doesn't mean someone has (or will) make it. Your a victim of your own unrealistic expectations.

"I thought full weapon skins would have been made within the first month of this game's release"

- Skins? Weapons don't have skins, they have textures and meshes. At the least you could have done your homework and know the terminology.

"Civilization 5s modding makes a joke out of this"

- Completely different game, different engine, different genre, released at a different point in time. Lower entry level regarding modding. You can't make a valid comparision between that game and Fallout4, your just making a fool of yourself now.

"I'm just...astonished, no mods that try to simulate Dragon Ball or any anime"

- Off-hand, I can say that we do have some GITS clothing mod for those who want to play as the Major, and there is a Gundam mod... if you actually spent some time looking, you'll find anime influenced/inspired stuff on Nexus. But don't expect to play an anime game inside Fallout 4 if that's what your implying, you'll have more luck playing a Silent Hill game inside Command and Conquer.

"ALIENS ANYONE?...NO you know what alien I'm talking about, the black one with the mouthed tongue that everyone knows!"

- (shakes head) You really have no idea do you how copyright or IP works?

"again sorry I AM being harsh and disrespectful...but not unfair to you guys as a whole I have to say."

- You think your being reasonable, expecting all these things you want to be made, ready for you to download and play?

(As an aside, I don't think your being harsh, but you are being ignorant and entitled, plain as day)

"just a texture mod that uses nudes as it's samples"

- More proof of your sheer unbridled ignorance; CBBE isn't just a texture mod as you imply. All you have to do is download it and look inside the .zip to render this statement of yours invalid.

In summary, no one is going to create the things your asking for, and modders will continue to make the things they want to make, rather than creating things at the behest of mod users. If that's not good enough for you, then you'd better get used to it.

Edited by AGreatWeight

*makes rude post full of demanding nonsense and inaccuracies, gets mad when called out and tries to make it out as joke*

"Just a prank bro" got old really fast. Like, before it was even a thing.