Nexus Mods and GOG Giveaway

TerrorFox1234

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to buy Oblivion on GOG just now to rip myself off of my steam version. Unfortunately my order did not go through for some reason even though my card is fine and my funds are fine. If anyone else has this issue be sure to send GOG a contact support form like I did so that the issue can be addressed. :(

-Natterforme

In response to post #50616587.

NikoNeliko wrote: Thanks for a chance to get something free! :D
Already got oblivion,skyrim, New Vegas, only need the Fallout 3 ;-;

It is a must have mate ;)
And if you also have FNV then you will be available to play Tales of Two Wastelands (TTW)
Best mod ever :D Why not play 2 games at once? Fallout 3 + Fallout New Vegas all in one game! Awesome!

awesome guys!! I hope I get a chance to win this.

may I ask for privacy & security account, actually this is my first time with gleam.ico I suppose that what you call it? after I put the entry using existing account such as YouTube & twitter, I just log out without worry right?

Edited by harimau93

In response to post #50616362.

kameyojodido wrote: It would be awesome if they add those games to GOG Connect :D

kudos for Nexus and GOG mods :wink:

I'm really hoping for this too...it's sad to me DRM free versions of this took this long to come out but i'm happy they finally did. Just not gonna repay a third time for them when I own them on Xbox 360 and PC.

At least the giveaway is another opportunity. =)

I would love to win any of those wonderful games on GOG! Especially New Vegas! Thanks Nexus and GoG, you guys rock. :)

In response to post #50619732.

harimau93 wrote: awesome guys!! I hope I get a chance to win this.
may I ask for privacy & security account, actually this is my first time with gleam.ico I suppose that what you call it? after I put the entry using existing account such as YouTube & twitter, I just log out without worry right?

Yes.