CBBE or UNP

FlyIgnite

Better Body for SE  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Which body should i use?

Do they have one for UNPK? Or is there a way I could convert some UUNP Presets to CBBE?

Yes, there's a preset for UNPK. Also for UNPB, 7B, 7B Oppai, DreamGirl, UNP Top Model, Pretty Girl, CNHF...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have one for UNPK? Or is there a way I could convert some UUNP Presets to CBBE?

Yes, there's a preset for UNPK. Also for UNPB, 7B, 7B Oppai, DreamGirl, UNP Top Model, Pretty Girl, CNHF...

Do you have a link to these preset for the new CBBE? I would love to use the one for UNPK since it's my favorite body. I can't play without it and Jeir do you have a link to a site which shows me how to create my own presets for bodyslide?

I'm working on a big project right now which I want to finish within the next six months. The preset building will save me a bunch of time. Thank you for answering my questions. I really appreciate it. If my mod gets done. You and the rest of the bodyslide and CBBE team will get a tone of credit.

For convience sake it involves creating male presets for bodyslide for Better male and a nevernude setup for vanilla bodies. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I really want to be able to create my own male bodyslide presets and later see if I can adjust them to the vanilla armors.

Edited by Tooneyman

Do you have a link to these preset for the new CBBE? I would love to use the one for UNPK since it's my favorite body. I can't play without it and Jeir do you have a link to a site which shows me how to create my own presets for bodyslide?

I'm working on a big project right now which I want to finish within the next six months. The preset building will save me a bunch of time. Thank you for answering my questions. I really appreciate it. If my mod gets done. You and the rest of the bodyslide and CBBE team will get a tone of credit.

For convience sake it involves creating male presets for bodyslide for Better male and a nevernude setup for vanilla bodies. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I really want to be able to create my own male bodyslide presets and later see if I can adjust them to the vanilla armors.

CBBE Presets Compendium. It was in hotfiles the same time CBBE was.

My sticky on the BodySlide page has a walkthrough for making/using presets.

A male BodySlide would be appreciated - Caliente was going to make one, but like a lot of things, that never happened - but the main thing you'd need to do first is to make a sufficiently high-poly (nude) male body. The current offers for male bodies, other than one that just has underwear meshes, are simply too low-poly to make any decent morphs. I tried recently with both the SunDracon and FavouredSoul meshes, and just ended up with ugly jagged shapes.

Thank you Jeir... I don't know if I could create a highpoly for males body, but I could create a new one from base model we already have of better males or SOS setup. I don't mind creating the sliders for a body which is already created. I don't have the modeling skill which other modders have to create a highpoly design... I'm just trying to create a preset already set for a male body from the existing ones so I could change my own characters body to better suite my game. However, if I maybe help create the infrastructure someone might want to take the time to build the highpoly body after I create the preset sliders. But I'm definitely interested in understanding highploy count sense I'm creating an armor mod now.

Anyway, I'll look into your tutorials and will start looking into creating a bodysliders for the SOS light and better male bodies for now to get me started. I'll contact a few other modders for some of their assets into higher poly feet meshes. I'm working with blenders 3D tutorial team and asking questions about masking and the like with meshes and models. I've figured out how to import the meshes into blender and I understand how to sculpt.

I've already got the UNPK preset. Amazing. Thank you...

All two are great, it's more a matter of taste i would say.

I use all two, depending the build i use in my playthroughs. I don't still feel the same, and all depends the character i want to create, that's part of the fun ! :laugh:

Actually i'm using unp with ECE, but who knows in my next playthrough ? ... Having the choice is great, and i love change my look, and create new characters.

A male bodyslide would be of course a great thing, i'm sure many would be more than happy if this is released ! Beeing a women irl, i'm mostly play female, but happened to me in the past creating male-characters for the fun, and still was bit upset how limited it was.

Edited by Vattende

I've gone ahead and built the UNPK body, but when I batched build I ended up getting broken arms from the clothing and armor on the body.. Is this normal and is there a way I can fix the preset to work with the outfits Caliente setup?

I've gone ahead and built the UNPK body, but when I batched build I ended up getting broken arms from the clothing and armor on the body.. Is this normal and is there a way I can fix the preset to work with the outfits Caliente setup?

No idea what you mean by that. It functions the same as any other preset; as long as you're using CBBE and BodySlide-compatible outfits, they'll work with it. 'Broken arms' sounds more like a skeleton or animation issue, and nothing actually related to CBBE itself.

• 4 weeks later...

Psssst....(off stage whisper) CBBE!!

Caliente's Enhanced Bodies has a functional CBBE HDT-SMP body!!!

And it also works for CBP, too.

And in my humble opinion CBBE is simply the better body. I have used UNP variants but always come back to CBBE.