Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss ... one of two things happens, either they die instantly from a very powerful spell combo or they find themselves naked but befriended by this Dunmer who gives them a new life in some nice home.

The next poster can't make heads or tails of what Striker is talking about.

LOL ... miss. Not fried but toasted in an actual toaster, but one of those old fashioned ones with the sides that flipped down so you could turn the bread and toast both sides. Was a Striker specialty way back in his youth reserved for those mornings that he was up before Mom (it can get rather exciting toasting buttered bread ... fortunately that was before smoke alarms).

The next poster has not looked at APOD until now.

- Edit - +1 :ninja: for OblivionAddicted

Miss ... magic for me thank you.

Edited by Striker879

Miss ... I used to have an online always on using the computer for a project that gave me a new screensaver with the APOD.

Miss GrandMaster of Magic in Morrowind.

The next person who posts will have scoured Oblivion dungeons in hopes of finding great treasures and were killed many times by draugr many times :tongue: before they realized their weapons had become dull and needed repair hammers once in a great while so they might win the fight.

Miss ... chocolate ... yuck ptooie ptooie

Can I have strawberries with that vanilla?

The next poster will have an allergy to strawberries (and has my sincere sympathy, even though that means more for me!!).