LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED

Maharg67

I just watched some episodes from the excellent french documentary "Les enquêtes impossibles" which means "The impossible investigations".

It's my favorite crime-related serial documentary, inspired by American Justice, Forensic Files and Forensic Investigators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished The Punisher on Netflix. Definitely one of my new favorites, the characters are awesome and there is plenty of good, brutal action - just the way it should be, considering how it's The Punisher, after all.

From what I've seen on the internet, it seems like it is one of those shows that is well-loved by audiences, but not by critics. Of course though, it's definitely not a show for pretentious critics, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just watched more episodes of the science fiction series the Expanse. Liked it in someways but found it had some frustrating gaps in plot background and explanation; also a bit too unrelentingly grim for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just binged on Stranger Things season 3. Very good except some overdoing of the Russian Communist angle. Would they really wear Russian Sovet uniforms while infiltrating deep into the USA? Otherwise excellent.