What is your hobby?

Onfayno

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to take over the world.

Sneaking out from under the house when the family dog gives me the high sign so we can get some fresh food off the table with my help while Lisnpuppy is so deep in thought about her hobby she doesn't realize we've come up for air and than grabbed some food and disappeared under the house again. Where me and her dog share the food I got while the dog kept an eye out so we could escape before she returned to Earth and before the others even get to the :unsure: table.

I hope they have one more meal, the dog and I can swipe some of, before they move out leaving me with no one to fear and no fresh cooked food. :thumbsup:

Happy Trails to you! :dance: Until you post again! :tongue:

I guess it's playing videogames and making new friends! I like talking to strangers online and get to know them to become friends, I use the website Omegle TV so I can also see them while chatting, I've made friends all over the world, I play fortnite with a Chinese guy named Han and I play Ghost Recon Wildlands with a mexican girl named Ana, and I believe they're good healthy hobbies.

Edited by AndronSil

• 4 weeks later...

I think posting to my Spaced Out old man threads have become a hobby. After reading so much online news, reading descriptions about mods, and viewing friend's posts, and friends mods, I have a lot of fun trying to squeeze a story out the library of words I am trying to organize and catalog in my mental library and sharing what comes from lots of reading while capturing the mirage of ideas as they form and go through my thoughts.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...