Trying to understand

MajorCyco

You know, this is like the 3rd time you've said you're done posting here, yet here you remain. Why is that?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is called the "Poor me" defense. Brabbit1987 isn't a troll. It is everyone else who is out to get poor, helpless, little Brabbit1987. Poor, helpless, little Brabbit1987 is the victim. The big meanies, with all their facts and truth and reality, are picking on poor, helpless, little Brabbit1987.

Incorrect. First of all, a "poor me" defense, isn't even something that I have ever heard before. Sounds pretty made up. Second, I didn't even say anyone was specifically against me in that comment, as I literally stated it was used against anyone (keyword ... anyone) here who disagrees with them. It hasn't even just been me who has brought up the poor usage of troll here, as several people have.

And all you are doing now is trying to antagonize and patronize me. Which just shows the kind of person you are.

Edit: I would say ... not surprising from someone with only 15 posts, but many people here have proven post count means nothing when it comes to fairly poor behavior.

Hey, I know! Lets get BACK ON TOPIC. Arguing about semantics, who is a troll, who is not, is a waste of time, effort, energy, and forum space.

What I find amusing, in a sad sort of way, is the number of folks I have been seeing asking "Hey, where did X mod go???". Seems to be a fair bit of that going around. :D

You know, this is like the 3rd time you've said you're done posting here, yet here you remain. Why is that?

Because I find comments to reply to from people who like to patronize me instead of just leaving it be. Like for the amount you all seem to dislike my comments, you sure do like to keep me here when you could just ... you know. Stop responding to me. Plus, when someone accuses me of something, I am obviously going to defend myself.

Hey, I know! Lets get BACK ON TOPIC. Arguing about semantics, who is a troll, who is not, is a waste of time, effort, energy, and forum space.

What I find amusing, in a sad sort of way, is the number of folks I have been seeing asking "Hey, where did X mod go???". Seems to be a fair bit of that going around. :D

Fair enough.

Because I find comments to reply to from people who like to patronize me instead of just leaving it be. Like for the amount you all seem to dislike my comments, you sure do like to keep me here when you could just ... you know. Stop responding to me. Plus, when someone accuses me of something, I am obviously going to defend myself.

So, it's everybody else's fault that you're replying.

What was that again about being an adult?

You could like, "Not reply", that's always an option.