AE UPDATED AGAIN TO 1.6.353

kryten397

Thats a good point.I noticed that last night once i got skse updated that all my script extender mods that utilise address library still worked -the whole point of that mod.

I dont no why mods like racemenu/jcontainers etc dont use address library.Maybe some technical reasons why they cant? I dont know enough about it,

Hoping that Elys Universal Fog remover gets an update!!!

Edit to add, it got updated again. This updating by the Bethesda team to make more money off the Creation Club has certainly caused me a lot of aggravation.

Edited by Moksha8088

Honestly who's to blame. Its annoying Steam has changed its features a bit but its still up to the user to prevent it.

By now everyone should have known about the Update. Its been since November.

You do have a point but... If you absolutely know someone's going to throw a punch and don't try to block and get hit. Getting hit is on you but the person who throws the punch has the ultimate blame.

Don't forget that SkyrimSE.exe Auto-Backup is your friend if you accidentally let Steam update your game.

However, In this case you might want to update as soon as all your relevant mods are updated due to the texture/CTD issues in Silas's museum.

On the other hand, if you don't care about the quest anymore, you can just stick with the previous version and avoid going in.

• 2 weeks later...