Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ads on the site are incredibly invasive. Sometimes if I had multiple tabs open while looking something up on a different site the ads would start playing out of no where. I have adblock but I originally had an exception for Nexus so I could support it better. After those video ads started I just couldn't do it anymore. Just my two cents on the ad matter. I bought Premium membership a few days ago after reading about all the server changes going on. Now I'm kicking myself for not having bought it years ago, it's great. Been trying to talk other people I know into doing it as well.

I have had one issue; I was promised more results per search page and no matter what I change in my settings I can't get more than the base number. Bummer.

The ads on the site are incredibly invasive. Sometimes if I had multiple tabs open while looking something up on a different site the ads would start playing out of no where. I have adblock but I originally had an exception for Nexus so I could support it better. After those video ads started I just couldn't do it anymore. Just my two cents on the ad matter. I bought Premium membership a few days ago after reading about all the server changes going on. Now I'm kicking myself for not having bought it years ago, it's great. Been trying to talk other people I know into doing it as well.

I have had one issue; I was promised more results per search page and no matter what I change in my settings I can't get more than the base number. Bummer.

When you make changes in your settings are you remembering to hit "submit" afterwards? it's easily missed.

• 4 weeks later...

Please I'm living in France and I want to become premium . I try to proceed but I don't to understand how..

clearly what I need to do ?

premium for one year please how to pay and what the price in €. I have only mastecard and visa.

thank you in advance.

Edited by Divah_nordique

Please I'm living in France and I want to become premium . I try to proceed but I don't to understand how..

clearly what I need to do ?

premium for one year please how to pay and what the price in €. I have only mastecard and visa.

thank you in advance.

Payment options

We currently provide payment facilities for credit and debit cards [so a Mastercard or Visa should work fine.] as well as PayPal who also support credit cards, debit cards, PayPal payments and bank transfers. You can choose to either pay once (non-recurring), or you can setup a (recurring) subscription that will automatically charge your account when your Premium Membership expires. When you proceed to the checkout you can choose your preferred payment method from a list.

Pricing is in GBP ( £ ), so the exact cost to you will depend on the exchange rate at the time the transaction processes. Today that's approximately: €30.25 for 12 months (and "Lifetime" is just less than twice that.)

Here's the link to get you started: Go Premium!

• 4 weeks later...

there is only one premium server and it's so overloaded all you get is an error message. Dark0ne himself bluntly said he is taking down atleast half the premium servers and purposely slowing down the single premium one left to force people to use the standard speed ones. Basically, if you buy a premium membership you get absolutely nothing for your money but smart-assed comments from the Admins.

Lets see what I actually said:

At the start of the new year we're going to be decommissioning all our current file servers as they're close to their space capacity, replacing the current 19 file servers: 15 for everyone and 4 for Premium Members with 23 brand new ones, 20 for everyone and 3 for Premium Members. Why a drop for Premium Members? A couple of reasons. We've bought Premium servers in various locations across the globe to act as alternatives to the normal servers. These haven't worked out as well as I'd hoped and they're often unreliable for people. I'll be replacing them with some top quality stuff in Dallas, Washington and Amsterdam that will cost twice as much. I want Premium Members to realise that the real bonus on the downloading front isn't the Premium-only servers but instead is the speed cap being removed and the ability to multi-thread your downloads in NMM. Some Premium Members come undone because they will only use the Premium-only servers when the normal servers are equally or often times better suited for their connection.